GMB still undefeated no losses-THE SPIRIT WIFE EDITION

Benefited

Banned
Daps
They are all lost as hell. Even by cult member standards, these people are a fukking mess.

After the recap I see what @Poiter was talking about:snoop:,I would say dumb before crazy,but alot of people are dumb. Once in isolation you can brainwash stupid impressionable people into doing alot of crazy things.

:dead: at the video title.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
After the recap I see what @Poiter was talking about:snoop:,I would say dumb before crazy,but alot of people are dumb. Once in isolation you can brainwash stupid impressionable people into doing alot of crazy things.

:dead: at the video title.

Damn. The last video I saw he was still with the first chick and they were considering taking on a new "direct". Lol Time flies.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Breh talking about "growing hurts", "growing pains", "needing to happen"...only pain was Master Teacher giving his old lady that african squat fukk while breh was crying in the next room :mjcry: :smh: :dead:

Breh got knocked by a booty bandit named "Master Teacher" :deadrose:

Women sitting there with titty pasties looking like they know they made some bad life decisions to end up there :snoop:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Comment section:

" Another dude takes your money, feeds you once a day, and tells you what to do. Your woman will naturally want that other guy. "

:ehh:
breh did this to himself
"Another woman comes along who is younger and prettier it's only natural your man will want that other girl" Imagine the outrage :mjgrin:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
"Another woman comes along who is younger and prettier it's only natural your man will want that other girl" Imagine the outrage :mjgrin:

Pure facts:mjlol:

Before women find your replacement-"So what if we argue sometimes,every relationship has its problems:damn:"

After women cheat and find your replacement,and have to juelz their way out of looking bad-"You all thought we were happy, but we had problems:mjcry:"

Has a woman ever not tried to turn herself into the sympathetic figure after a breakup?even when they are the unloyal one? I honestly can't think of a time I ever saw a woman 100% own what she did.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Benefited said:
And women don't like to hear it,but this is why they should never be on the front lines of any type of movement to rebuild the community. Women would need their own branch.

Jesus had female disciples on the front lines 'proclaiming the Gospel'.

Roman Law required that females 'keep silent'......so they did work behind the scenes.

Women didn't need their own branch then and don't now.​