GMB still undefeated no losses-THE SPIRIT WIFE EDITION

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
YOU forgot that they were commanded to 'preach the Gospel' and only Jewish and Roman women were to 'keep silent', not Christian.

You want to talk about how women should keep themselves covered, but the problem with that is what constituted 'covered', then, does not equal covered TODAY. It's a superfluous argument and not worth considering. If you want YOUR woman to keep covered, you'd have to tell her explicitly what you meant by that statement and Y'ALL would have to come to an agreement about it.

If dudes become distracted by women, then that's THEIR problem, not the females'.

If a man possess little or no self-control around women, it doesn't matter how they are dressed.​
Goddamn this dude is such a retarded fakkit. Ignored c00n.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
Natureboy got another one(The fine dark skin sister Sheeba):francis:

He was just giving them couples counsel last week,trying to help them work it out because she is pregnant with ol boys baby(may possibly be Nature Boys,but Nature told Just it was his and he agreed I guess:hubie:).

Then a few days ago Sheeba and Just said they was back together and happy.

I will say Sheeba is one fine woman and is intelligent,and when the sunlight hits her dark skin:banderas:.
But no man can see you as righteous when you are indecisive,Natureboy not as elevated spiritually as he believes if he is taking her back in.
No teacher is giving the people the knowledge direct like Nature Boy is,so if you go to learn thats fine. But you are a fool if you are going over there to be submissive and trying to have a wife. This is just more evidence of womans pure nature to be drawn to the dominant energy,no matter what the energy entails.
I've tried to tell you,no matter what energy you direct at a woman it needs to be dominate. If you want to be a thirsty perv,you need to be the thirstiest of pervs. If you are going to be intelligent,you need to dominate with wisdom. If its money,you need to forcibally throw your money and weight around financially with women you are with.
Your method of energy will say alot about you as a person,I'm pure righteous energy.

Whoa! So what your saying is the man with more resources gets more women?
:ohhh: