GMB Pawg takes advantage of disabled black man sexually. Doesn't regret it even after being caught.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They psychology of late 20th century, early 21st century white women will be studied for generations to come.

The desire to fukk children and disabled people isn’t seen anywhere else or nearly as much as it is in white women.

Animals too, but people aren't ready for that discussion. :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
On2gkof.gif
:dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ill tell you one thing about retarded people or people considered "slow". They are some smooth wheeling and dealing characters when they see an opening:respect:

Alot of them have just been treated like prisoners their whole lives. They downplay alot of what they know,what they can do. I assume its just them trying to be who their caretakers expect them to be,not wanting to dissapoint them.

Yeah they are on their best behavior when parents,teacher aint around. Whole different ball game when they are seperated and you get to talking to them normal.

How would you know?
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I'm torn, on one hand genders reversed dude would be rightfully canceled. On the other must be a certain kind of hell if you have a sex drive, but are disabled to the point people see having sex with you as abuse.
Sounds like a good hell for offenders. We might have to recruit you to Tartarus

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
God knows what that slimy CAC was actually doing to the breh.:camby: