GMB Pawg takes advantage of disabled black man sexually. Doesn't regret it even after being caught.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can he communicate at all?

How did she get consent? The trailer made it seem like he can type

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I havenā€™t watched it but I heard someone say he was able to college essays with another student who hadnā€™t read the material when she wasnā€™t around. If thatā€™s true sheā€™s innocent and they are wrong for taking the juice that wets a man dikk who was cursed for it to be dry. If he really wrote it let them be:yeshrug:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
AmU0XWe.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ill tell you one thing about retarded people or people considered "slow". They are some smooth wheeling and dealing characters when they see an opening:respect:

Alot of them have just been treated like prisoners their whole lives. They downplay alot of what they know,what they can do. I assume its just them trying to be who their caretakers expect them to be,not wanting to dissapoint them.

Yeah they are on their best behavior when parents,teacher aint around. Whole different ball game when they are seperated and you get to talking to them normal.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The whole "facilitated communication" thing was baffling to me.
The whole time I was like, do yall not see these ppl moving their hands to type? :gucci:
The breh went from tapping the refrigerator to indicate he's hungry to speaking Shakespearian with facilitated communication. FOH

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
My wife politely asked me to ā€œturn this shyt offā€ as soon as they showed breh and we realized thereā€™s no way he could consent. So we watch maybe 5 minutes of this.

:francis:

That bytch needs her ass kicked daily for a year with no Sundays off.
Maybe she didn't like the PAWG dynamic :jbhmm: :troll: