Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Can you break that down? How often do you pray and how? Do you bathe in ‘holy water’?

Satann has many devices. Satann has a seed or offspring in this world. Yes, some people are not what you are, but they look like it. Take a guess tho. Can you Id them?

Our fight is not with flesh and blood, because we operate by the spirit, so you can’t always go by what you see.

The true battle is with spiritual wickedness in high places (“Elitess”, “Occult fraternaties”, ALL entertainment, Governments)

Principalities =Powerful Demonic forces that have strongholds over certain areas. That’s why some areas in the world are notorious for different evils/tragedies

Example:
-In Chicago, the sprit of Murder/Death is High

-San Francisco is plagued with homosecsualality

-In some states or cities or countries they have more issues with trafficking, or drug overdoses, diseases, or mental illness.

To combat this, you have to be saved. When you repent and confess your sins to The Most High and believe that his son Yahusha came to destroy the works of Satan and died to atone for the sins of his people and anyone who believes in him, and that he died and arose on the 3rd day (defeating death) and shedding his innocent blood, you become born again.

Your blood is cleansed and your heart and mind become changed, and you are able to overcome sin and death as he did, knowing that you will be resurrected when he returns.

You are able to see the tricks and schemes of the devil and his hiearchy and know what to pray for and against. It’s not about how much you pray, but about praying effectively and genuinely. That said, you should pray/praise/worship daily, but it is a process and a personal relationship.

You are not saved by your good works or how good you are, for no one can meet the requirement. You are saved, by placing your trust and faith in the Messiah and through him, you are made righteous. It’s simple, but also challenging :smile: .

The Amour of God
1Helmet of Salvation
2Breast plate of righteousness
3Shield of Faith
4Sword of the Spirit
5Belt of Truth
6Footsteps with the Gospel of Peace

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I think them politicians be rolling in the same crowds as the entertainment nikkas

Fnr8_i9aYAA99Z7.jpg

85df043c180a325ca436071d9fd43de9.jpg

CWUZeoPWoAA9uBO.jpg

EzrDFxRUYAIG9c4.jpg

58ebab98dd0895f6628b4bb9

EzBkJKoWYAU0ZOs

R%252BKelly-4.jpg

images

story_half_width.jpg

4-36-gthumb-ghdata200.jpg

Arctic-Monkeys.jpg

aaeb6247872ea66342806742f6e376e2.jpg

melania-trump-prince-harry-tout.jpg

main-qimg-9dfe6987d6e9a2e9b3051c3b280ffdb2-lq

EnV6L_VXEAIRFm1

a7449be05194cec4d4cbbf5b010ad1e9.jpg

ashton-kutcher-big.jpg

bbbd783d4cdf40a4bb9fa00a370465f4.jpg

72e2c9b98ba348a9c886bfdd48e44454.jpg

2465dc00e489d2f242b3e9948a86a3f6--illuminati-hand-signs-illuminati-symbols.jpg

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
It's a common photo pose. A bit mysterious, dramatic, covering the face, looking pensive and "deep".

So the artist, photographer, editor and magazines are all in on the cult symbolism then??

Ephesians 6:11-12

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Genesis 3:14-15​

14The LORD God said to the serpent,

“Because you have done this,
cursed are you above all livestock
and above all beasts of the field;
on your belly you shall go,
and dust you shall eat
all the days of your life.
15I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspringe and her offspring;

he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”

Yes. Some human, some not. The humans who are involved are vessels for demonss.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could be in this thread all day.. but I’ll leave you with this. Research the Egyptian God Osiris. Then Google “Osiris Risen.” Then look into why freemasonry is obsessed with Egyptology… and ask yourself why these celebrities just happen to make these same poses.

1200px-Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg.png

E-iY5lrXMAgFLoD

Just a coincidence though. :francis:
Breh, if Wakanda is indeed forever, then the symbolism in these photos are indicative of that. It is a symbol of unification of the people of Wakanda but, as always, gets co-opted by "them".

Did I do it right Master? 👹

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Can you break that down? How often do you pray and how? Do you bathe in ‘holy water’?

Matthew 6:5-8

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

When it says pray in closet, it simply means pray in private. Don’t say repetitive chants, like witches, occultists, and these celebs do.

The Most High already knows your thoughts, intentions, and struggles, so just be straight up, no sugar coating.

Tell him if you mad, confused, have doubts, hurt, ect….Talk with him.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It's a common photo pose. A bit mysterious, dramatic, covering the face, looking pensive and "deep".

So the artist, photographer, editor and magazines are all in on the cult symbolism then??
It doesn't make any sense but it's a pervasive conspiracy that probably existed since prominent public figures were a thing.

Thing is, if I was a photographer, even I would make my models do all this type of shyt just to get the internet conspiracy theorists bring more views and traffic to my stuff. Especially if it's as easy as closing one eye :dead:

When you think that hood girl next door Glorilla, who don't know that foxes are real, is part of an elite Illuminati group that controls the world, you're too deep in.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Just remember, all of this is so far fetched and ridiculous, people will go out of their way to tell you how crazy and ridiculous you are.

If that truly was the case, people wouldn’t spend time in these kind of threads saying “you guys are foolish and need to focus on something else.”

Why do you need to reaffirm and discredit something you deem to be babble? Says a lot really. It must mean they don’t really have any real convictions behind what they’re saying, otherwise they’d leave people to their own devices.

Who are they truly trying to convince? Us or themselves? :patrice:
Facts. It’s themselves. If I see a thread, I deem folly, I don’t even enter. If I see a response that I deem babble, I don’t respond. If I do respond, it’s with a refute backed by conviction and not just throwing insults.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Facts. It’s themselves. If I see a thread, I deem folly, I don’t even enter. If I see a response that I deem babble, I don’t respond. If I do respond, it’s with a refute backed by conviction and not just throwing insults.
Exactly. Yet, I see the same faces in these kind of threads ridiculing these “symbols”.

There 4 kinds of people when it comes to this:

1. Those who are understand the truth.
2. Those who are on the fence but want to learn more.
3. Those who are disinformation agents.
4. Those who refuse to accept what’s in plain sight so instead, ridicule others as a form of cognitive dissonance.