Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
don’t know if this was addressed but at the time it was believed it pertained to q-tip’s eye getting messed up (black eye nothing permanent) when he got jumped by wreckx-n-effect for the phife line “strictly hardcore tracks not a new jack swing”
Wait… whatttt?? :deadrose: :laff:
This is just so random- QTip got jumped by them? Seems like someone always wanted to beat QTip’s ass for one reason or another - like he really was making dyckhead moves.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is just so random- QTip got jumped by them? Seems like someone always wanted to beat QTip’s ass for one reason or another - like he really was making dyckhead moves.

ya idk if it was ever verified but it was heavily rumored at the time…“they” say the black eye is why q-tip wore a mask in the “hot sex” video…granted it doesn’t look like the mask is covering up a black eye

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Look up my post directly above yours breh. Adrenochrome is made in a lab, you can't even detect it in the human body so how would you get it from kids? Believing that it comes from people literally came from a line in a movie that a 4cham poster spun into a racist conspiracy decades later.
No I’m talking about child sacrifice in general, and with how stupidly selfish, and greedy many high occultists are, don’t you think they would be foolish enough to assume it’s in children anyway? I mean, people literally sacrificed their babies to a bull statue, you need to consider how stupid people can be.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

ya idk if it was ever verified but it was heavily rumored at the time…“they” say the black eye is why q-tip wore a mask in the “hot sex” video…granted it doesn’t look like the mask is covering up a black eye

Nah i heard from a few spots, that’s why he wore that

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Roddy_Ricch_-_Please_Excuse_Me_for_Being_Antisocial.png

“I would never sell my soul, and I can back that.” :francis:

• Sad
Reactions: Rn.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Advertising/marketing is sorcery and witchcraft tho. It’s not just “capitalism”. Also many words are spells in themselves. It’s an economy where you “capitalize” off of others failures/ignorance/unfortuante circumstances at a micro or macro level for unlimited profit potential.This is just the fruits of it in endstage.

And the reason they do it, is because they believe they will achieve something (become a god) and they are setting the stage to bring “him”, the one they’ve been waiting centuries for into the world. Also the seed of the serpentt is a factor as well.

2Thessalonians 3:-4
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2Thessalonians 2:7-12
7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, 10and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, 12in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
I studied marketing and I can confirm we had Witchcraft 1 to 3, devil worship 1 to 2 and worse of all, Calculus 1.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No I’m talking about child sacrifice in general, and with how stupidly selfish, and greedy many high occultists are, don’t you think they would be foolish enough to assume it’s in children anyway?

So these are supposedly the most powerful people on the planet, and you think they are going to go through the MASSIVE horror, risk, and expenditure of kidnapping kids and killing them to get at their adrenal glands for a compound that isn't even found there....because they saw the idea on a 4cham board?

Wouldn't they need scientists to extract the glands and isolate the compound? And wouldn't those scientists just tell them "It isn't there, but I can make that stuff in the lab." Not to mention, at some point in this process, you don't think they'd ever just look the compound up in wikipedia?

I agree that there are people foolish enough to assume this is in children anyway....we can look around right now and see who they are.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Aight y’all just posting anything now. We can still see her eye her hat is just tilted.

Try harder family.

But what kind of hat is it? Is that not a....WITCH hat? Which is signifying that her rise is due to WITCHCRAFT?!?!?!?!!

cardi-b-attends-fabolous-halloween-party-at-harbor-new-york-news-photo-1658175367.jpg

60b0482cb26c1f118404234e_2E02CB8B00000578-0-image-a-8_1446394883804.jpeg

hailey-bieber-kicks-off-halloween-halfway-through-october-in-a-witchs-hat-736x920.jpg

celebrity-halloween-costumes-302874-1665014693562-image.750x0c.jpg

73113185-521064368471887-5297443707657966559-n.jpg

jessica-alba-celebrity-witches_ifevjs

katherine-heigl-celebrity-witches_ctddof

jennifer-garner-celebrity-witches_jp9yze

caroline-kennedy-celebrity-witches_ajkruw

melina-kanakaredes-celebrity-witches_vdp1vw

1e9a441b6e374c4cb2e295cded624bc1_md.jpg

melora-hardin-celebrity-witches_r6e0ye

There are literally THOUSANDS more photos like that on the internet. KEEP YOUR THIRD EYE OPEN FAM!