Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
137293688.jpg

:patrice: :patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

Nah, I’ll stay woke.:unimpressed:

fukking a, the satanists have the entire Oregon Ducks campus too. :damn:

IPEJAAEAHWCLEOQ.20151030012305.jpg

73807_165396853479449_6402563_n.jpg

Stevie-Hansen-committed-to-Oregon-on-Saturday-Nov.-30-2019-1024x618.png

hand-sign-oregon.jpg

73213_165353076817160_7260221_n.jpg

1280px-Oregon_O_gestures.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No, it means the opposite. The thurd eye tells people to empty their mind, while The Most High says to meditate on scripture. Because they’ve increased “mental illness” in ppl and have caused much misery, they then tell people to go to therapy, and one of the things they tell people to do is meditate. Now it’s all over the internet and in popular culture. They are very crafty.
in a very round about way I agree

in eastern practice, meditation is considered the highest state of being

from my perspective, quiet prayer of thanksgiving is

with alittle guidance and intermittent meditation you can build a better foundation than meditation alone.

To me whether you subscribe to Abrahamic faith or not it is legitimate daily practice. But also I would say directly to you, beware prophecy because of its creative power. Some of these folks need help not more fear. Thats why I said stay near the gospels for your health.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Osiris - Wikipedia

Just a quick read of Wikipedia off recommendations of this thread and looking at the construct of images posted. That is the crossed hands, sometimes it's just the left eye showing. Are all seen in this image

368px-Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg.png

By the time I get into his hieroglyphics symbols. The eye. The pistol looking shape and the crouched position.. I'm like wait a minute seen the eye posted already, seen the crouched/ seated positions. Seen people do the crossed arms with the fingers almost like pistol shape like the hieroglyphics.

Then when I get into his other names. It says the lord of silence. And I'm seeing images of people putting their fingers to their lips. And these are multiple people in the same pose. It becomes obvious it's about him. I'm not gonna speculate on behalf of what organization, or whether these artists are high up on the order or public pawns. But it seems 100 percent to me be about Osiris.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Osiris - Wikipedia

Just a quick read of Wikipedia off recommendations of this thread and looking at the construct of images posted. That is the crossed hands, sometimes it's just the left eye showing. Are all seen in this image

368px-Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg.png

By the time I get into his hieroglyphics symbols. The eye. The pistol looking shape and the crouched position.. I'm like wait a minute seen the eye posted already, seen the crouched/ seated positions. Seen people do the crossed arms with the fingers almost like pistol shape like the hieroglyphics.

Then when I get into his other names. It says the lord of silence. And I'm seeing images of people putting their fingers to their lips. And these are multiple people in the same pose. It becomes obvious it's about him. I'm not gonna speculate on behalf of what organization, or whether these artists are high up on the order or public pawns. But it seems 100 percent to me be about Osiris.

His arms aren't even crossed in the picture though, so why are you saying that? :why:

People are posting pictures that look absolutely nothing like this shot other than their arms being crossed, and his arms aren't even crossed. Make it make sense.

So you're copying Osiris if your arms are crossed, and you're also copying Osiris if your arms are uncrossed like his? Also if he has one hand higher than the other and not crossed, like in a ton of Osiris depictions? You're copying him if you're just turned to the side, and also if you're covering one eye, and also if one of your eyes is behind something? You're copying Osiris if you have your finger to your lips? You're copying Osiris if you are crouched, or if you are seated?

But there's more. If I look at the exact link you just posted, I see all these images of Osiris:

400px-Osiris_mit_Atef-Krone.JPG

600px-Jewel_Osiris_family-E_6204-IMG_0641-gradient.jpg

400px-Ptah-Sokar-Osiris_Figure_MET_LC-21_9_1_EGDP025129.jpg

454px-Head_of_the_God_Osiris%2C_ca._595-525_B.C.E..jpg

775.jpg

51QZt9j8aiL.jpg

Late%20Period%20Egyptian%20-%20Statue%20of%20the%20Cult%20of%20Osiris%20%28painted%20wood%29%20-%20%28MeisterDrucke-374905%29.jpg

4579.jpg

LC-61_45_EGDP028009.jpg

statuette-osiris-8.jpg

Why is it that I can see both his eyes in all these depictions? It's almost as if "one eye showing" isn't some special Osiris symbol at all.

And y'all are trying to pretend that "having the arms crossed" is some super-special Osiris symbol, but "having one hand above the other" and "having the hands pointed towards each other" are just as common. Which means that any fukking position a celebrity chooses other than hands at the sides is automatically going to be Osiris?

This is the most blatant case of confirmation bias I've ever seen.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
None of the people in this thread know, but they do know it’s the mark of the beast :dead:
ya I was genuinely curious since I’m noticing for the first time how many celebrities are doing it…so I thought the gesture maybe had a specific meaning/symbolism but I’m either getting sarcastic responses or generic answers “connecting” it to illuminati with no explanation of what it represents/symbolizes in regards to it

Not only do 90% of the people in this thread have no damn clue what it signifies, the ones who claim they do know can't even agree. :deadrose:

Supposed to signify the all seeing eye or the eye of horus
One side is for the mother goddess, khali ma etc.
The other eye is for Odin, or any of the other male entities they serve
It’s basically the all seeing eye of Osiris, nimrod, Tammuz, Baal, (many names across many cultures) which if you read the history about those characters, they’re horribly unfortunate.

So it's either the:

* All-seeing eye
* Eye of Horus
* Mother goddess Khali ma
* Odin or any other male God
* Eye of Osiris
* Eye of nimrod, tammuz, baal, or someone else

So far as I can tell, nearly all of this is completely made up.

1) The "All-seeing Eye of Providence", which is the eye in the US dollar, looks like it was invented in the 1500s or so, thousands of years after Egyptian mythology. It has nothing to do with the eye of horus or Osiris, I can't even find any reference to those being called the "all-seeing eye" until recent history. The designers combined the Eye of Providence with a pyramid in the dollar bill imagery cause Egyptology was a huge thing among the educated of the time and the Pyramids were seen as a great symbol of permanence, the only great structures of the ancient times that had lasted intact until today.

2) Khali ma is always depicted with 2 eyes or 3 eyes, never with just one eye.

3) The "eye of osiris" doesn't even mean anything, that doesn't seem to have been invented as a symbol until 20th-century fictional novels.

4) The "eye of nimrod", "eye of tammuz" and "eye of baal" don't seem to mean anything whatsoever either. The only references I find to them are video games and message boards.

So the only "one eye" things that have ever meant anything are the "Eye of Odin", the "Eye of Horus", and the "All-seeing Eye of Providence". But none of those are negative or satanic symbols. They're literally just making this shyt up as they go.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Thread derailed by the know it all fakkit

We're talking about something as important as world powers and satan worship, but you're upset that anyone would bring sourced facts into the conversation. :deadrose:

Breh, just tell me the truth. Do you want to be ignorant? And if you don't want to be ignorant, then why would me sourcing verifiable information be a "know it all fakkit"? Wouldn't you rather know something, than know nothing? Why would you want to automatically believe people who just pull shyt out of their ass, especially when they're all contradicting each other?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
We're talking about something as important as world powers and satan worship, but you're upset that anyone would bring sourced facts into the conversation. :deadrose:

Breh, just tell me the truth. Do you want to be ignorant? And if you don't want to be ignorant, then why would me sourcing verifiable information be a "know it all fakkit"? Wouldn't you rather know something, than know nothing? Why would you want to automatically believe people who just pull shyt out of their ass, especially when they're all contradicting each other?
What makes you right? Because YOU say so? Post your OPINION like we all are and keep it moving..you always come in shyt like this flooding it with links to “debunk” everyone’s opinion that isn’t the same as yours..you turn these threads into debates when no one asked you to come and drop “knowledge” just like a fakkit ass white boy to think your word is law

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What makes you right? Because YOU say so? Post your OPINION like we all are and keep it moving..you always come in shyt like this flooding it with links to “debunk” everyone’s opinion that isn’t the same as yours..you turn these threads into debates when no one asked you to come and drop “knowledge” just like a fakkit ass white boy to think your word is law

I post links because my opinion DOESN'T matter. Why the fukk should anyone care about my opinion? That's the whole point of citing sources, because none of our opinions counts for shyt, only what we can demonstrate with sources should count for anything.

WTF is the point of random people just posting their opinions with no sources or links? So you can just choose whatever answer feels good to you, even if it was made up on the spot? Isn't that the height of ignorance and arrogance?

It's far easier for a made-up answer to sound good, because the made-up answer is crafted to sound good. Whereas reality is more complicated than that and hasn't been crafted by anyone. So long as we're just picking the best-sounding answer without concern for whether it's real or not, then we're always going to gravitate towards fictional stories.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
what does the one-eye covering pose “signify” …?

never noticed how common it was among music artists til this thread
Thats the good ole Columbia Worship…. One eye open like CBS

Columbia Broadcast System logo

District of Columbia

Statue of Liberty Columbia pictures logo type shyt

Starbucks logo

It’s all worship and homage to freemason idols.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
How the fukk do you jump from "rich perverts have sex with teenagers" to "Celebrities are harvesting the adrenal glands of kidnapped children based on a compound that only exists there in a fictional movie plot"?

Not to mention that Epstein, despite all his money and connections, wasn't able to hide his operation at all. Whereas somehow this global decades-long child-harvesting operation has managed to obtain perfect operational secrecy outside of 4CHAM boards and QANON posters, who get their super top-secret info from....where exactly?

And 99.8% of them are later found alive, adrenal glands intact.

That's something the fearmongers always forget to include when they throw out stats - the vast majority of missing children cases are either runaways or in-family custody disputes, and are almost always resolved. The # of unsolved child abduction cases is comparatively tiny, and easily explained by your average local psychopaths and pedophiles rather than some incredible international conspiracy.
I never mentioned adrenal gland harvesting. Not once! you replied to the other poster that there was some kind of adverse risk for harvesting children so I mentioned Epstein. Then you act obtuse because he was caught after having his own pedo island, trafficking for decades, with an elite list of clients, And somehow he killed himself while being on suicide watch, under surveillance, in a suicide proof cell.:ohhh: Makes you wonder who and why. They've been trying to leak that list for years but it keeps getting hushed. every few years we'll get a few names of the plane passengers who visited that Island.

I can agree and concede that runaway and family are the vast majority of missing child cases in the US. but on a global scale is much more worse than the US.
They report on those stings all the time, no one "hushes" it. But again, how the fukk did you jump from child murder and stealing adrenal glands to sex trafficking? Are you not aware that those are completely different issues, and every teenager involved in sex trafficking is yet one more missing kid who isn't having their adrenal gland stolen?

Look at the dishonesty again, trying to act like 60k kids are secretly abducted when YOUR own link says the vast majority of those are runaways or abducted by family members.

You ask where are they? In 99.9% of cases, they're safe at home already. Here is the context that the people leading you astray could have told you already if they were honest enough to do 5 seconds of research.

"Reuters reported in 2018 that although stories about kidnapped children do make headlines, abduction in the United States is rare (here). On average, fewer than 350 people under the age of 21 have been abducted by strangers in the country per year since 2010, the FBI said.
It saddens me that you would even post this. I hope that our debate is rooted in misunderstanding and semantics and that you're full throttle trying to debunk the ****** angle. take that 350# and multiply it by 50. then we are in the ballpark of just black girls under 18 who have go missing in the United states yearly. 2nd and 3rd world countries are the major supplier of trafficked children. The most common destination for these children are 1st world countries with Europe being at the top of the list.
From 2010 through 2017, the number ranged from a low of 303 in 2016 to a high of 384 in 2011, with no clear directional trend. In cases where children were abducted, it was far more common for a non-custodial parent to be the kidnapper: this was reported 2,359 times in 2017, the FBI data showed. "

"More than 99% of missing children return home alive.

Only 1 out of every 10,000 missing children reported to the police is the victim of murder."

"In fact, studies found that 99.8% of missing children come home. Some were located, while others were returned home alive. Most of the cases pointed to children who simply misunderstood directions or had miscommunicated their plans. Others were lost, and many ran away."

Human trafficking is a real problem, both in the USA and abroad. My wife works directly with human trafficking survivors. The vast majority of people who end up in human trafficking are either runaways, drawn in by romeo/loverboy schemes, tricked into fake work schemes, or sold by family members. Secret stranger abductions are rare, abductions followed by murder are even rarer, and most of both are already explained by regular pedophiles and psychopaths. Trying to distort a real issue by signal-boosting a ridiculous 4CHAM conspiracy theory is damaging to the actual victims.
Again black girls alone debunks this claim. You claim that it is being amply reported. the evidence doesn't support your claim. Child trafficking is the 2nd most prevalent crime behind drug trafficking. not financial fraud, car theft, card cracking or armed robbery. we can open any search engine and find articles on those crimes 100>1.

We have dozens of child stars from Disney and Nick alone who are continuously being silenced about who did what and where. Seems like you want to debate that all of this is not as nefarious as it seems. When we have ample evidence that kids are being molested ritualisticly by elite clients and victims are not in short supply.

are kids being sacrificed for adrenochrome? I dont give a fukk!
are kids being kidnapped for melanin and organs? fukk yeah they are!
Are children being trafikked for sex! Yeah, and fukk every bytch ass demon involved.
Is there evidence of wealthy elites in Government, Entertainment, finance sexually abusing children in ritualististic ways? Abso fukkin lutely and fukk anybody who chooses to remain blind to that fact.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I never mentioned adrenal gland harvesting. Not once!

Breh, if two people are having a conversation about occult shyt and adrenal gland harvesting, and you jump in attacking one of them, WTF are you in the conversation for if you aren't even trying to speak on the same topic? I was debunked the adrenachrome bullshyt and you attacked me for it.

Here is the exact sequence where you entered the coversation quoting me:

So these are supposedly the most powerful people on the planet, and you think they are going to go through the MASSIVE horror, risk, and expenditure of kidnapping kids and killing them to get at their adrenal glands for a compound that isn't even found there....because they saw the idea on a 4cham board?

Wouldn't they need scientists to extract the glands and isolate the compound? And wouldn't those scientists just tell them "It isn't there, but I can make that stuff in the lab." Not to mention, at some point in this process, you don't think they'd ever just look the compound up in wikipedia?
Pretend like you never heard of epstein Island brehs. Regardless of intent. Risk bears little consequence. Millions of children go missing worldwide yearly. Chalking all of it up to average Joe chomo's is a disservice.

We only catch glimpses of the smoke, because most can't stomach looking for the fire. It's near impossible to investigate that stuff without leaving trials and compiling evidence. Which leaves you with a dirty computer. Everytime something like that breaks the news, it's immediately hushed.
How come they dont report more about these stings? Or the outcome?

60k kids yearly just in Cali. Where are they?

ALL I was talking about was adrenal gland harvesting. And you came in attacking me for it with a bunch of vague non-specific accuations, then post a misleading stat about missing kids in California and say "Where are they?" while ignoring that over 99% of them are already back home again.

It saddens me that you would even post this. I hope that our debate is rooted in misunderstanding and semantics and that you're full throttle trying to debunk the ****** angle. take that 350# and multiply it by 50. then we are in the ballpark of just black girls under 18 who have go missing in the United states yearly.

I don't understand where you get your numbers because I'm not seeing them anywhere in your link. If you have an actual source for young black girls who are murdered or stranger kidnapped and never returned each year (and not just runaways / family abduction and missing but later found), then give it. The #'s I cited earlier included all races, which is definitely disproportionately Black, and I'm not seeing any new information in your link.

2nd and 3rd world countries are the major supplier of trafficked children. The most common destination for these children are 1st world countries with Europe being at the top of the list.

By far the most common destination for trafficked children is within the same country, and after that nearby countries. Where do you get your claim that the most common destination is 1st-world countries?

Child trafficking is the 2nd most prevalent crime behind drug trafficking. not financial fraud, car theft, card cracking or armed robbery. we can open any search engine and find articles on those crimes 100>1.

That's not quite accurate. First of all, the normal stat claimed is that human trafficking is the 2nd most LUCRATIVE crime, not prevalent crime. Whether or not its actually more lucrative than arms trafficking is up for debate as the #'s are not firm. Second, the large majority of human trafficking victims are adults, not children. Third, the majority of human trafficking cases among children are forced labor, not sex trafficking, although sex trafficking is high too. And finally, the vast majority of sex trafficking is within country, not overseas and certainly not to some secret elite occult whatever.

Last edited: