Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
lr251_20081215_202315512541.jpg

knx69r.jpg

Nas is telling you he’s good because he only exposes his right eye

Notice the difference between those exposing which eye?

….. y’all need to go to bed

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
"Selling your soul", whatever that might mean, will forever be some pathetic, wack ass shyt to me. These people need to use their brains: if the Devil or whoever really wants your soul that badly....shouldn't that tell you that your soul is actually worth something?? "They" wouldn't want it if they knew it wasn't worth anything in the first place.

So that should be all the more reason why you should fight to keep it, right?

You know a robber isn't gonna rob an empty house. Simple logic. These dumbass celebrities be dumb and wack as a mothafukka. Hard work and determination will always get you places. It might not be as easy or sexy, but at least you get to keep your humanity
They are not literally selling their soul like some type of organ on the black market.
Any time you are compromising your personal belief system or morality in hopes of gaining abundance you are selling your soul.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Look at these two bytch ass mothafukkas smirking, I woulda beat the dogshyt out they ass, thinking they bad. This shyt gets me so upset smh
Don’t let them upset you. People make their choices in life, be it drugs, alcohol, fame etc. As long as you yourself are righteous, that’s the most important thing.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
"Selling your soul", whatever that might mean, will forever be some pathetic, wack ass shyt to me. These people need to use their brains: if the Devil or whoever really wants your soul that badly....shouldn't that tell you that your soul is actually worth something?? "They" wouldn't want it if they knew it wasn't worth anything in the first place.

So that should be all the more reason why you should fight to keep it, right?

You know a robber isn't gonna rob an empty house. Simple logic. These dumbass celebrities be dumb and wack as a mothafukka. Hard work and determination will always get you places. It might not be as easy or sexy, but at least you get to keep your humanity
There is a story of the "so called" devil taking a rather pious individual "Jesus" to the mountaintop and offering him everything as far as the eye can see if he gave up his soul. People in here acting like this is some new concept that came about with the advent of celebrity.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm: but at the same some of them have lost their way such as those in the Americas where they had old Ancient civilisations that had tech that is thought they shouldn't have been capable of producing

Marketing could literally be another way of the below
I forgot they were the first to do this in the past. Nothing new under the sun. That said, they lost their power and are on the bottom now. That said, this isn’t human “engineering”, even like those pyramids. They and the ppl now, had “help”.