Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
@Rhakim
I Summarized my stance with:
are kids being sacrificed for adrenochrome? I dont give a fukk!
are kids being kidnapped for melanin and organs? fukk yeah they are!
Are children being trafikked for sex! Yeah, and fukk every bytch ass demon involved.
Is there evidence of wealthy elites in Government, Entertainment, finance sexually abusing children in ritualististic ways? Abso fukkin lutely and fukk anybody who chooses to remain blind to that fact.
I posted 2 links to support thisat the end of my post. Use them! If you can look at the #s of children being kidnapped and parrot the false claim of 350 a year to prop up your argument. Then you are waging a debate of diminishing returns.

As stated previously I don't care what purpose they are trafficking or harvesting kids for. I'm not arguing that. My argument is that these people are above the law and that they use children for sexual ritualistic purposes.

So now you revert to semantics again and it becomes "is child trafficking the 2nd most lucrative crime, when it shouldn't be on the list in the 1st place"

Then as a qualifier it becomes I'm doing "this!" What are you doing? Hats off for your efforts if true. Humanitarian awards are not won through debate or competition.

I'm a reentry coordinator for parolees in N.C.the Chapter I work in oversees 6 counties with 37 houses and counting. the majority of the clients I assist are men and women with substance abuse problems who have lost their children..

I assist them with getting jobs, providing clothing and other resources (a lot comes out of my pocket) my organization provides residential recovery housing, 12 step programs, and intensive outpatient treatment. Many have the goal of regaining custody of their children or reconciling in some form. I assist in setting them up for success so that they don't reoffend.

With the exception of being flown to various states for various training, hotel accommodations. stipends. I would classify it as volunteer work, as I don't earn a living from it.

Seems to me if you were as passionate as you claim you are. You would be a bit more clear about your stance.

This thread isn't about me or you. It's about the evils of the entertainment industry to corrupt the spirit of the masses. It's a factual claim that those who head these industries use children for ritualististic, unnatural purposes.

So far this is all that gather from from your experience, research and testimony:

On average, fewer than 350 people under the age of 21 have been abducted by strangers in the country per year since 2010, the FBI said.
So let's end this derailment. Do you believe they are abusing children or not?

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
137293688.jpg

:patrice: :patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

Nah, I’ll stay woke.:unimpressed:

Good ,because what I posted should still be analyzed …

The heavy speculations is where y’all losing sleep

And leave Nas alone

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Award shows are literally just rituals.

Christian Bale won an award and literally thanked satan.

And guess what? People said he didn’t mean it literally. :snoop:

You have to despair for humanity.

Again, last night at the Grammys:

(Don’t focus on the twitter handle, just watch the video).

It’s just “art” though right? :francis:
Exactly. Yet, I see the same faces in these kind of threads ridiculing these “symbols”.

There 4 kinds of people when it comes to this:

1. Those who are understand the truth.
2. Those who are on the fence but want to learn more.
3. Those who are disinformation agents.
4. Those who refuse to accept what’s in plain sight so instead, ridicule others as a form of cognitive dissonance.
And like clockwork they arrive.

I say to anyone reading this who may be on the fence, don’t just take my and others word for it.

Look at the evidence right in front of you and come to your own conclusion. How many “coincidences” do you have to see before you start questioning things?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Again, last night at the Grammys:

(Don’t focus on the twitter handle, just watch the video).

It’s just “art” though right? :francis:

Y'all worried about using devil imagery while posting on a site where one of the main mods sticks devil emojis at the end of every comment. :laff:

Why is it normal for him to make an entire brand off of it, but anytime someone else does it once, it proves they're some sort of Satan worshipers?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
inherently... this that adrenochrome shyt?
Yes
So these are supposedly the most powerful people on the planet, and you think they are going to go through the MASSIVE horror, risk, and expenditure of kidnapping kids and killing them to get at their adrenal glands for a compound that isn't even found there....because they saw the idea on a 4cham board?

Wouldn't they need scientists to extract the glands and isolate the compound? And wouldn't those scientists just tell them "It isn't there, but I can make that stuff in the lab." Not to mention, at some point in this process, you don't think they'd ever just look the compound up in wikipedia?

I agree that there are people foolish enough to assume this is in children anyway....we can look around right now and see who they are.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I just wonder is there an official Illuminati one eye cover photo shoot? Like do they schedule this particular shoot and say “smile this is your Illuminati photo!”

Billionaires and secret societies and the best they can come up to signal eachother is by public photo gestures? Why? They don’t have an Illuminati group chat? Are they signaling to regular people who are also illuminati?

And why are they letting random nikkas at McDonald’s crack their very easy code?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Thousands of pics of thousands of different people worldwide in highly influential places doing the same pose and dudes are gonna come In this thread talking about it's just a coincidence :dead:

I've learned that it's a FACT that there are 2 types of people in this simulation we live in: A) people who will see the light when shown the truth iand B) people who will NEVER see the light no matter how much the truth is shown to them.

Some people are literally PROGRAMMED to not be able to see the truth. No need to argue with those types.

Anyways here's one of my favorites:

Sw9Vx3B.jpg

2 for 1 in this one. The one eye covered up and the 666 in the hair :dead:
Chaka was probably high even at this time. They do the drugs to avoid the pain

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Also if I was an entertainer I would absolutely use the devil gimmick because I know there’s a plethora of simple minds that will believe it and promote my music while doing absolutely nothing to stop the supposed devil agenda

It’s not a conspiracy. They’re just using you. The same y’all say Black women get used by the democrats is how y’all get used to by idiot racists on YouTube to spread their message.

Think about how it easy it would be to get negros off my trail of illegal shyt if you were an actual shot caller. All you have to do is drop some rapper covering their eye and now no one is “researching” the 30 million I stole from a welfare program. They’re trying to figure out what lil webbie means by “cheese pizza”

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
It’s some Illuminati conspiracy shyt.
Breh got no detail “it’s some illuminate shyt” no nikka they took 400 photos for hours and they are gaming you chump. Next week you still going to let all the femaleS in your life sing about twin n’ em and how they b-hole brown. GTFO

For you information Glorilla is actually no other than....

Swae Lee!

Jenkees! :lupe:
giphy.gif