Glorilla just sold her soul to the Devil. She got next!!

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Eddie Murphy most definitely said Sammy Davis jr told him everybody in the entertainment industry worships Satan

Long video but this is a expose of actors who use "channeling" to better play their roles. Most people will mock this, but mind you, it's not spooky conspiracy stuff. Its the actors in their own words admitting to these practices. Even Denzel is in the clip saying he would pray for Malcolm X's spirit to come into him to play the role.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
ytMA8h2.jpg
I honestly don't believe in none of this shyt but the random pics like this that don't even make any sense definitely peaks my curiosity...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So are there any pictures of oil company CEO's posing with one eye closed? :russ:

Who do you think is actually powerful in this world? Beyonce? :mjlol:

It amazes me how willfully ignorant people on this site is. The Oil Barons and the wealthy elite are the ones working in concert with the Royal families, Rothschild etc. These are the same ones making sure historical knowledge remains hidden from common folk. These are the ones that have world economic forums every year to plan your life. The ones engaged in rituals on Epstein island, the members of secret societies like skull and bones etc. The ones that mandate the universal tune of music be changed from 432-440 hertz. At some point not knowing is no longer an excuse.
Who are the general public more familiar with? And who’s more likely to pose in magazines/social media? :childplease:

Come on now. Don’t be wilfully obtuse. Showing a CAC who’s part of wealthy dynasty, or the CEOs of ENRON/Halliburton, will be much harder to find than celebrities whose main job is to be in front of the camera.

At least make it make sense if you’re trying to come at this angle. And it’s already been established at the top level of all industries that they’re all Freemasons. No one has negated that.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I honestly don't believe in none of this shyt but the random pics like this that don't even make any sense definitely peaks my curiosity...
Breh, I was the same way many years ago, way before YouTube. I’m sure there are many reading this thread who feel this is too far fetched to believe but there are too many coincidences.

Maybe a few years after 9/11, I was at a family gathering. A cousin who was always considered a Tin-foil hat guy saw all the family transfixed by the TV.

He said to me “you know they’re being hyponotized right?” I looked at him and said “what?:childplease:” He said “the music, the images. It’s all subconscious hypnotizing. That’s why they replay the same song over and over. They play the same ads until it’s burned into your brain.”

My teenage dumbass said “yeah, it’s called marketing. That’s why they pay millions for it. It’s not that deep.” He then gave me some books on it. And said “look at how everyone is in a trance, transfixed by what they’re watching.” Now replace TV with smartphones and he doesn’t seem so crazy now. :francis:

Since then, it was like swallowing the red pill. You start seeing things you ignored before. The best way to describe it is like seeing road signs before you learn how to drive. They mean nothing because they’re not taught to you.

Once you pass your test, you notice them alot more and become aware of them. All I ask is you and others to do your own research.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Thousands of pics of thousands of different people worldwide in highly influential places doing the same pose and dudes are gonna come In this thread talking about it's just a coincidence :dead:

I've learned that it's a FACT that there are 2 types of people in this simulation we live in: A) people who will see the light when shown the truth iand B) people who will NEVER see the light no matter how much the truth is shown to them.

Some people are literally PROGRAMMED to not be able to see the truth. No need to argue with those types.

Anyways here's one of my favorites:

Sw9Vx3B.jpg

2 for 1 in this one. The one eye covered up and the 666 in the hair :dead:
Chaka was on them drug heavy due to her decisions as was Miki.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've seen celebs in this pose but I thought it symbolized money / pyramid on the $.

Or 'See no evil, speak no evil'...

So, this is the sign that they belong to the infamous Illuminati???

If so, I hope I don't see Denzel or Maxwell in that pose :(
Now you already know about Denzel

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It’s Freemasonry… some people will call it “Illuminati” but it’s not. Freemasons exists. It’s real. There are different degrees to it. They’re all in high ranking/influential positions… politics, entertainment, sports etc.

They make these symbols to communicate with each other. I’d recommend doing the research, don’t take my word for it. Some celebrities are open Freemasons like Shaq, Ashton Kutcher.

The covering of the one eye is just one of their symbols. There’s many, many more. The all seeing eye. The rabbit hole goes a lot deeper.

71kwp7IlDfL._AC_SS350_.jpg

FgsndfsUcAAzwom.jpg

main-qimg-f91c4d476054915a57c33db675017962-lq
You don't have to be a Mason to be down with the devil. There are many sets that are down with devil that have nothing to do with Hiram Abiff or anything masonry. Your boy Marcus Sanders know, he joined a set in the early 90s.

He ain't no Mason or no boule.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
4c2be727-740a-421a-970a-8dbbaf45b737.jpg

its from this a baphomet film, clockwork orange. the ode to the seeing eye.

Movie-poster-A-Clockwork-Orange-Stanley-Kubrick.jpg

you boys are clueless.

eyes-wide-shut-kubrick.gif

ask nicely and i might drop game and jewels for you to sell if you choose, afro-futurist lets get it! :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Didn’t crunchy black do a whole ass interview about 3 6 selling they soul and seeing some wild shyt that he can’t talk about
Crunchy always been the most truthful of that crew. The rest will lie, lie, and lie.