GloRilla Arrested for DUI in Georgia, Cops Say Beautiful Breasts Fell Out During Stop. Edit: Footage leaked!!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Refusing to undergo a field sobriety test or having blood drawn is not the same as refusing to answer a question.

Most DUIs are the result of surveillance stings - cops are trained to notice certain behavior patterns common among people driving under the influence. A big one is “impatience” meaning a drunk person’s adrenaline is high so they are more likely to run a stop sign, red light, change lanes without signaling, bump a curb when turning, etc.
Not all

Where I was at, there were DUI checkpoints. All they needed was “suspicion” and they pulled you over.

It depends on the state

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I bet the cop nearly lost his mind.

0gjOXG@small.gif

jim-carrey-hank-me-myself-irene.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Refusing to undergo a field sobriety test or having blood drawn is not the same as refusing to answer a question.

Most DUIs are the result of surveillance stings - cops are trained to notice certain behavior patterns common among people driving under the influence. A big one is “impatience” meaning a drunk person’s adrenaline is high so they are more likely to run a stop sign, red light, change lanes without signaling, bump a curb when turning, etc.
Im saying, the question doesnt matter. Theyre still not letting you go

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
She’s an idiot she should have called a lawyer as soon as she was pulled over.

NEVER admit to drinking alcohol when pulled over - NEVER. People think being honest is going to save them, it won’t.

Instead if you are asked if you’ve been drinking say, “I decline to answer that question.” A cop cannot force you to answer.

Also, the probable cause for the stop was making a U-turn at a red light, the cop smelled weed but she isn’t charged with possession. Where is the weed?
This woman has definitely beat multiple DUI's.

Cute asf mybaby. But I'm sorry for this.......

@Feds :mjpls: