GloRilla Arrested for DUI in Georgia, Cops Say Beautiful Breasts Fell Out During Stop. Edit: Footage leaked!!

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Wrong wrong wrong

If u been drinking and get pulled over admit to it and just go to jail. Everything will be easier including your court date and the judge

Try to be smart if u want

I caught a DUI in Georgia. 24 hrs in jail with credit for time served unsupervised probation and 1200 in court fines. When the fines were paid, they released my probation. Went to an alcohol class and was not recommended for further treatment.

If u decline to answer, u still getting charged, u pissed the police off who knows the judge cause they deal with each other every week, and your gonna get one of those ten thousand dollar fines I hear off so often from people who tried to fight the DUI

If you've been drinking and get caught just do the time, don't risk any further charges
Terrible advice

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Came in thks thread like
348e1bd4-38ab-4e43-840e-f8805c11ae4b_text.gif
Never forget
:francis:

E1-FB762-D-F8-A3-4902-850-F-EC393-AC92-D4-B.jpg

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
She’s an idiot she should have called a lawyer as soon as she was pulled over.

NEVER admit to drinking alcohol when pulled over - NEVER. People think being honest is going to save them, it won’t.

Instead if you are asked if you’ve been drinking say, “I decline to answer that question.” A cop cannot force you to answer.

Also, the probable cause for the stop was making a U-turn at a red light, the cop smelled weed but she isn’t charged with possession. Where is the weed?
You sound like a piece of shyt.

How about not getting behind the wheels of a car after drinking? Getting in trouble with the police isn't the issue here, the issue is putting innocent lives in danger.