Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Dis defo Matrix Rebooted or something

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Calling him "Justin timbercac" as if dude didn't make music that nikkas was boppin too is either young nikka shyt, or wild revisionist history.
Or as if he didn’t humiliate Janet Jackson and ruin her career. And then left her out for the wolves without taking any blame. That same Timber-CAC. Some of you so called black ‘men’ are just :smh:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Or as if he didn’t humiliate Janet Jackson and ruin her career. And then left her out for the wolves without taking any blame. That same Timber-CAC. Some of you so called black ‘men’ are just :smh:
Lol really? C'mon son lmaoo

Yall hold grudges for goofy shyt. Yet will still bump Torey lanes or Drake after way worse shyt. Stop lol

This forum just doesn't like that any white person made shyt nikkas liked. And tries to alter the history. I'm not up for such delusion and group-think. Not gonna discredit a dude when I grew up knowing that nikkas had no issue with him when futuresexlovesounds dropped lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Lol really? C'mon son lmaoo

Yall hold grudges for goofy shyt. Yet will still bump Torey lanes or Drake after way worse shyt. Stop lol

This forum just doesn't like that any white person made shyt nikkas liked. And tries to alter the history. I'm not up for such delusion and group-think. Not gonna discredit a dude when I grew up knowing that nikkas had no issue with him when futuresexlovesounds dropped lol
nikka, you don’t know me. I’ve made numerous posts over the years how mediocre Justin has been throughout his career. His only saving grace were the super producers behind him.

Take away Timbaland and The Neptunes and what’s really there? Usher has never had to rely solely on one/two producers to have a career.

Stop acting like you speak for everyone. I’ve never liked that pandering CAC way before the Janet incident. The corn-rows, the blaccent, the black (and only :mjlol: ) love interest in his first video to pander to the “urban” audience.

I can only speak for myself. I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I stopped fukking with Eminem once his racist tapes were exposed but at least he had talent in his prime. Timber-CAC has only had his success due to having two of the greatest 00s producers in their prime.

There are plenty of white artists who don’t pander, who are respected and most of all, aren’t racists so take Timber-CAC’s nuts outta your mouth. Damn.

P.S. I’ve never bumped a single Drake or Tory Lanez track so another assumption wrong.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In Touch Weekly

Justin Timberlake Told Cop Who Didn’t Recognize Him That DWI Arrest Would ‘Ruin’ World Tour: Report​

Elise Nelson
Wed, June 19, 2024 at 12:55 PM EDT3 min read

Justin Timberlake was reportedly worried about what his DWI arrest would mean for his international tour — but the police officer who pulled him over and arrested him had no idea what the singer was talking about.
Justin, 43, made headlines when he was arrested for driving under the influence in Sag Harbor, New York, early on Tuesday, June 18. A source told Page Six that the Sag Harbor Police Department cop who pulled the “Cry Me a River” hitmaker over was “so young that he didn’t even know” who Justin was.
“He didn’t recognize him or his name,”
the insider said.

Another insider told the publication, “Justin said under his breath, ‘This is going to ruin the tour.’ The cop replied, ‘What tour?’ Justin said, ‘The world tour.'”

Justin embarked on his Forget Tomorrow world tour to promote his latest album, Everything I Thought It Was, in late April. He was on a break following his latest show in Miami, Florida, on June 15 when his arrest occurred. His next concerts are scheduled for Friday, June 21, and Saturday, June 22, in Chicago, followed by two shows in New York City on June 25 and June 26. It’s unclear at this time if his legal troubles will impact future tour dates.

The “Mirrors” singer had been out to dinner with friends at the American Hotel before his arrest, according to multiple reports. He drove his 2025 BMW through a stop sign and the vehicle failed “to keep on the right side of the roadway,” according to the criminal complaint.
Justin Timberlake Said DWI Arrest Would 'Ruin' World Tour

Justin Timberlake Said DWI Arrest Would 'Ruin' World Tour

The officer at the scene noted in his report that Justin’s “eyes were bloodshot and glassy, a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage was emanating from his breath, he was unable to divide attention, he had slowed speech, he was unsteady afoot and he performed poorly on all standardized field sobriety tests.” His mugshot, which was released on Tuesday, showed the Grammy winner’s red and glassy eyes.

Justin refused to take a breathalyzer test after failing his field sobriety tests. It was determined that he was “operating the vehicle in an intoxicated condition,” and the singer was “placed under arrest, processed and held overnight” in jail before his arraignment on Tuesday.

Justin was charged with one count of driving while intoxicated and received citations for running a stop sign and failing to keep in lane. The actor was released on his own recognizance without bail and accompanied by his attorney, Edward Burke Jr. The two were photographed leaving the Sag Harbor municipal building after Justin’s arraignment.
Justin is set to make a virtual appearance in Sag Harbor Village’s Justice Court on July 26.
“[We] look forward to vigorously defending Mr. Timberlake against these allegations,” Burke Jr. said in a statement to In Touch on Wednesday, June 19. “He will have a lot to say at the appropriate time.”

The attorney added that their team is “currently awaiting full discovery from the DA’s office.”

Justin has gotten candid in the past about his drug and alcohol use.
In 2006, he told Observer Music Monthly that he had “done way too many drugs already.”
“I've already inhaled and I've already ... who knows?” he said. “I'm just like everyone else, I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught places with my pants down. It's just I make sure there are no cameras around.”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Hate is a word I rarely use but my God I hate this frumpy mammy with a passion. shytted on Kobe when he was barely in his grave, but wants to cape for this CAC? :scust: