GloRilla Arrested for DUI in Georgia, Cops Say Beautiful Breasts Fell Out During Stop. Edit: Footage leaked!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We're doomed.

Its a traffic stop bruh:beli:

And who is "we"???:what:

EDIT:

fresh-prince-we.gif

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She’s an idiot she should have called a lawyer as soon as she was pulled over.

NEVER admit to drinking alcohol when pulled over - NEVER. People think being honest is going to save them, it won’t.

Instead if you are asked if you’ve been drinking say, “I decline to answer that question.” A cop cannot force you to answer.

Also, the probable cause for the stop was making a U-turn at a red light, the cop smelled weed but she isn’t charged with possession. Where is the weed?
Some states will still arrest you for refusing

Thats how they got me. Arrested me for 2 days too, wouldn’t even let me post bail (I had it).

Got a lawyer next day, brought down to reckless driving, fines, and a breathalyzer.. still feel like it was a setup by bored cops

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
She’s an idiot she should have called a lawyer as soon as she was pulled over.

NEVER admit to drinking alcohol when pulled over - NEVER. People think being honest is going to save them, it won’t.

Instead if you are asked if you’ve been drinking say, “I decline to answer that question.” A cop cannot force you to answer.

Also, the probable cause for the stop was making a U-turn at a red light, the cop smelled weed but she isn’t charged with possession. Where is the weed?
Wrong wrong wrong

If u been drinking and get pulled over admit to it and just go to jail. Everything will be easier including your court date and the judge

Try to be smart if u want

I caught a DUI in Georgia. 24 hrs in jail with credit for time served unsupervised probation and 1200 in court fines. When the fines were paid, they released my probation. Went to an alcohol class and was not recommended for further treatment.

If u decline to answer, u still getting charged, u pissed the police off who knows the judge cause they deal with each other every week, and your gonna get one of those ten thousand dollar fines I hear off so often from people who tried to fight the DUI

If you've been drinking and get caught just do the time, don't risk any further charges

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Some states will still arrest you for refusing

Thats how they got me. Arrested me for 2 days too, wouldn’t even let me post bail (I had it).

Got a lawyer next day, brought down to reckless driving, fines, and a breathalyzer.. still feel like it was a setup by bored cops
Refusing to undergo a field sobriety test or having blood drawn is not the same as refusing to answer a question.

Most DUIs are the result of surveillance stings - cops are trained to notice certain behavior patterns common among people driving under the influence. A big one is “impatience” meaning a drunk person’s adrenaline is high so they are more likely to run a stop sign, red light, change lanes without signaling, bump a curb when turning, etc.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Wrong wrong wrong

If u been drinking and get pulled over admit to it and just go to jail. Everything will be easier including your court date and the judge

Try to be smart if u want

I caught a DUI in Georgia. 24 hrs in jail with credit for time served unsupervised probation and 1200 in court fines. When the fines were paid, they released my probation. Went to an alcohol class and was not recommended for further treatment.

If u decline to answer, u still getting charged, u pissed the police off who knows the judge cause they deal with each other every week, and your gonna get one of those ten thousand dollar fines I hear off so often from people who tried to fight the DUI

If you've been drinking and get caught just do the time, don't risk any further charges
Literally the worst thing you can do.