GloRilla Arrested for DUI in Georgia, Cops Say Beautiful Breasts Fell Out During Stop. Edit: Footage leaked!!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wrong wrong wrong

If u been drinking and get pulled over admit to it and just go to jail. Everything will be easier including your court date and the judge

Try to be smart if u want

I caught a DUI in Georgia. 24 hrs in jail with credit for time served unsupervised probation and 1200 in court fines. When the fines were paid, they released my probation. Went to an alcohol class and was not recommended for further treatment.

If u decline to answer, u still getting charged, u pissed the police off who knows the judge cause they deal with each other every week, and your gonna get one of those ten thousand dollar fines I hear off so often from people who tried to fight the DUI

If you've been drinking and get caught just do the time, don't risk any further charges
Trying to tell em

nikkas that aint never been arrested telling you how shyt works :mjlol:

First of all, it DEPENDS ON THE STATE. DUI laws are not the same everywhere. The cops definitely had it in for me too.

I was listening to all the nikkas that were telling me to say no too… but it depends on the state. I said no and never took a test and never took blood test, they knew I was fukked up off of “smell”.

Lawyer knocked everything down but I was sti ll on probation for a year, still had to go to classes, still had to pay fines+ lawyers fees, still had to have that bullshyt in my car that I had to blow in like every 5 miles and to start my car (I had 2 cars so it wasnt that big of a deal) and you still had to pay on that bullshyt.

Had me like “I shouldve just took the damn test:gucci:

But my refusal and the fact it was never PROVEN that I was drunk, lawyer basically just kept it off my record.

Ultimately cost me 10K altogether. She supposedly got money so won’t really do shyt to her, but it was a lil bit of a hassle for me…

And no, I wasnt swerving and doing dumb shyt. Got into a fight with my girl which was the reason I was at a bar anyway. She started threatening to throw shyt out of the house I PAY for, and the only reason I got on the road was because I had work shyt there (like government shyt).

And the only reason they stopped me… DUI checkpoint. This was right after Covid was ending so cops were looking to make a quota.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I also knew nikkas that had so many DUI’s, they just did the time. Would work during the week and would just get locked up on the weekends:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Refusing to undergo a field sobriety test or having blood drawn is not the same as refusing to answer a question.

Most DUIs are the result of surveillance stings - cops are trained to notice certain behavior patterns common among people driving under the influence. A big one is “impatience” meaning a drunk person’s adrenaline is high so they are more likely to run a stop sign, red light, change lanes without signaling, bump a curb when turning, etc.
fukking negative:mjlol: