Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The solution is to delete the cloudstrike files from the servers and client password. Going to need your bitlocker key which IT should have

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Have not been able to login all day, I can't even connect to the fking internet because of the boot loop. IT department not even answering my calls, and I can't even do the fix by myself because of BitLocker :dead:
The fix was actually quite simple but bitlocker was/is what makes it difficult :mjlol:

I hated when they started putting bitlocker on every fukking system. We would literally have to run down a list of every bitlocker code until we found the correct one for EVERY machine

Couldn’t even write a script to push out

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Southwest had the nerve to brag about getting to LGA 30mins ahead of schedule when they had my ass on planes and in airports from 5AM to 11PM

:mjlol:

Flight plan went MSY-HOU-AUS-BNA-LGA

:francis:
hoblos-uhhh.gif

Brother, Why so many layovers?

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like to get them involved, ask them questions, etc. because QA knows the product more than some of the product team does.
Facts! You know how many devs are consistently pushing out code but knows as much about the product as a person on their first day. They look only at that story/ticket and don't care to ask ANY questions, even if there is some ambiguity or risk in the story. Don't care to know the user experience at all. They say "not my job, that's up to the product team". Then the product reflects that exact attitude.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I couldn't work at all yesterday and I tried to connect today and I still can't access anything.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup this ended up being a nightmare for me. Had to work on a Saturday and OT on Friday. Its one thing if the fix/situation was interesting but its essentially for non-IT folks going to a folder, right clicking a specific file and hitting delete. Obviously there is more to it with that many systems there are a bunch of annoying as fukk variables and ultimately you need to physically touch each machine. fukking annoying.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Brehs. Im worn out.

Spent the entirety of yesterday at ATL airport. Was supposed to be a quick flight to FLL for a golf trip. They cockteased me with delays until 5pm before canceling my flight. Then I had to wait in a 3hr line at the Delta Sky Lounge to get rebooked on a flight for tonight.

I said fukk that :camby: and went home. Now my clubs are in FLL because they sent them anyway. And the baggage service line is 4 hrs long. :beli:

I should’ve flown Southwest instead :mjpls: