Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Brehs. Im worn out.

Spent the entirety of yesterday at ATL airport. Was supposed to be a quick flight to FLL for a golf trip. They cockteased me with delays until 5pm before canceling my flight. Then I had to wait in a 3hr line at the Delta Sky Lounge to get rebooked on a flight for tonight.

I said fukk that :camby: and went home. Now my clubs are in FLL because they sent them anyway. And the baggage service line is 4 hrs long. :beli:

I should’ve flown Southwest instead :mjpls:

Your bags good? Delta doesn’t lock them up at a lot of airports. Once my bags flew without me and when I got to BWI my shyt was just on the floor in a pile with nobody around.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why should I use my money to rent a car? Delta should reimburse for their fukkup. Should not be down this long

You used your money to buy the flight right? All you doing is sliding it somewhere else and getting home.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Shyt like this is why I am voting for Kamala, mostly everyone voting for Trump have this same ideology. This is also coming from the same guy who was sued for racial discrimination btw :francis:
That sister probably worked extra hard to get that role

U gotta a full racist to dig up that tweet

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably local devices that are encrypted that have to be physically touched by someone in IT…probably just lack of man power

How u let American and united beat u
Looks like they signed an outsourcing contract with IBM. No wonder they still can't get systems back up and running again. These outsourcing companies are flat out terrible.
:pachaha:

Why CIOs continue to invest in outsourcing despite the warning signs​

Delta Air Lines Signs New IT Agreement To Boost Resiliency​

Delta Air Lines Outsources Technology Operations To IBM

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Looks like they signed an outsourcing contract with IBM. No wonder they still can't get systems back up and running again. These outsourcing companies are flat out terrible.
:pachaha:

Why CIOs continue to invest in outsourcing despite the warning signs​

Delta Air Lines Signs New IT Agreement To Boost Resiliency​

Delta Air Lines Outsources Technology Operations To IBM

And their crew tracking software crashed