Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Learned a lot of powershell today :wow:

Also learned if you’re computer is bitlocked, you are fukked because recovery cmd doesnt allow multiple users and doesnt recognize a gang of commands.

We have some old pcs without bitlocker keys saved that are complete bricks now. Some wfh remote folks have zero recourse, especially the out of state and overseas folks. This shyt is wack but my weekend starts in an hour and a half so I dont give a fukk :wow:
I be telling people that Bitlocker shyt really will take a total hold on your PC.

Half the time my tickets are users that are locked out and I have to go to our MBAM portal to unlock them with the recovery code and or clearing the TPM settings

I would never put that shyt on my personal pc tho

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh have you interacted with the average user? If you move their icons around they act like you broke their system. Trying to get them to use a new OS and suite of applications will cause the world to stop.
"Use a Linux Distro that LOOKS like Windows!"

"IT, why are my icons different?"

"Why does the background look different?!"

"I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!"

"IIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!"
You mean on the consumer/average user side? Cause everybody runs some linux. The problems arise when your Windows Domain Controller gets hit with that Glock-404 and cant function. If you mean Linux for the average user, you really gonna be holding hands even if they use a flavor like Mint. Cats would lose it is you told them to apt-get updates and that aint even hard.
Yall sayin the captain obvious shyt. We know the average consumer/user is impulsive, immature, and ignorant.

Please don’t crush my long standing(and vain) hope for the Linux revolution:mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's not just airlines. Seems like everyone who's comapanies cybersecurity was managed by cloudstriike was effected.

Folks can't even sign into their laptops :damn:

Someone gonna ubering in Vietnam when they get through with them.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
My job’s timekeeping site been down all day. I know this better be fixed by Monday so I can sign my sheet :ufdup: