Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I heard Southwest didn't get affected cause they never upgraded, lol I dunno if its true, but that's hilarious
Man, I hope they keep them Windows XP boxes running long enough for me to catch my flight tomorrow lol.
Have not been able to login all day, I can't even connect to the fking internet because of the boot loop. IT department not even answering my calls, and I can't even do the fix by myself because of BitLocker :dead:
Lol reboot that mufukka 8 more times. That should fix it :laff:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Learned a lot of powershell today :wow:

Also learned if you’re computer is bitlocked, you are fukked because recovery cmd doesnt allow multiple users and doesnt recognize a gang of commands.

We have some old pcs without bitlocker keys saved that are complete bricks now. Some wfh remote folks have zero recourse, especially the out of state and overseas folks. This shyt is wack but my weekend starts in an hour and a half so I dont give a fukk :wow:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Went to the eye Doctor today for an eye exam. Couldn't be seen because they couldn't verify my insurance due to the outage. :martin:

Waste of fukking time. :martin:
Went and came out that bytch looking like…

ajN4RY0_460s.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps