Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Have not been able to login all day, I can't even connect to the fking internet because of the boot loop. IT department not even answering my calls, and I can't even do the fix by myself because of BitLocker :dead:
Your Bitlocker key maybe tied to your work account.

In your Microsoft account: Open a web browser on another device. Go to Sign in to your account to find your recovery key.

If not, they ain't answering because they can't get into AD to get it for anybody :wow:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Test run for the eventual Cyber 9/11. Which the world is NOT ready for.
blade-born-ready.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Breh have you interacted with the average user? If you move their icons around they act like you broke their system. Trying to get them to use a new OS and suite of applications will cause the world to stop.
"Use a Linux Distro that LOOKS like Windows!"

"IT, why are my icons different?"

"Why does the background look different?!"

"I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!"

"IIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!"

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can we please give Linux a shot now?:lolbron:

I been begging the world for decades now:mjcry:
You mean on the consumer/average user side? Cause everybody runs some linux. The problems arise when your Windows Domain Controller gets hit with that Glock-404 and cant function. If you mean Linux for the average user, you really gonna be holding hands even if they use a flavor like Mint. Cats would lose it is you told them to apt-get updates and that aint even hard.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went to the eye Doctor today for an eye exam. Couldn't be seen because they couldn't verify my insurance due to the outage. :martin:

Waste of fukking time. :martin:
What you say about them PAWGS bet it was a Pawg who couldn’t verify that insurance what I tell you “Allah loves PAWGS”

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly why big companies should be broken up.

It would be pandemonium if Amazon web services went down too.
I agree with you but this isn't really an example of that. This issue isn't caused by Microsoft(my company has been running fine). This was caused by a bad update pushed by a third party product.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS