Gizmo's favorite informant is saying that Sony has some bad news coming tomorrow *Edit: things might be bad over at Sony studios

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
A fraction of them succeed, where as almost all of the big SP titles coming out of Sony are hits...
They're hits but they aren't making money. Sony is intelligent they understand that these games have slim profit margin and pretty much don't make money outside of the first week. They're expensive to design , and expensive to market. The one interesting thing that peaked out of the ftc trial was sony low profit margin given their revenue. Profit was lower than Microsoft and Nintendo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They're hits but they aren't making money. Sony is intelligent they understand that these games have slim profit margin and pretty much don't make money outside of the first week. They're expensive to design , and expensive to market. The one interesting thing that peaked out of the ftc trial was sony low profit margin given their revenue. Profit was lower than Microsoft and Nintendo

Thats a lie.

The same person that reported that already corrected himself.

This is the graph he posted and later deleted

F9tnHuqW0AA_JqC

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Thats a lie.

The same person that reported that already corrected himself.

This is the graph he posted and later deleted

F9tnHuqW0AA_JqC

Nah its true which is why they have to pivot a bit in their business model

The entire project of spiderman 2 is probably 350-400mm including world wide marketing and development. Let's say it pulls in 800mm-1b before cuts LTD, does that risk make sense to you given the reward of that?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah its true which is why they have to pivot a bit in their business model

The entire project of spiderman 2 is probably 350-400mm including world wide marketing and development. Let's say it pulls in 800mm-1b before cuts LTD, does that risk make sense to you given the reward of that?

everyone is pulling that data from the same source, the one I posted. If you have another source showing profit of all three platforms feel free to post it

I’m not gonna sit here and do struggle math with yall

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said, i don’t care because those people will get new jobs.

@Gizmo_Duck was the one in here talking about empathy. :comeon:

Wonder why @OnlyFrans didnt notice the dualities of men in gizmo talking about empathy but having multiple threads and dozens of posts literally celebrating layoffs. :ohhh:
we're still spreading those "OnlyFrans never goes after Gizmo" lies huh.:coffee:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Folks really posted this same misleading tweet in 2 topics.

Man I can’t wait till y’all get another game to play. When is ES6 supposed to drop?