Gizmo's favorite informant is saying that Sony has some bad news coming tomorrow *Edit: things might be bad over at Sony studios

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finish the context

These people surely already have new jobs. People are already throwing them jobs on twitter.

Now post you guys actually celebrating layoffs.

Crazy :wow:

20 pages of this shyt now y’all in here crying.

Sony fukkin stans :wow:

I figured you’d have more empathy recently being laid off for people being laid off :sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

That makes no sense lol

Sony isn’t losing any money, they are paying different people. Microsoft isn’t (and can’t) make the game exclusive for 10 years. Sony will be saving money not paying for marketing rights for it anymore

• Dap
Reactions: Why

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Really unfortunate for Bungie who hasn’t exactly been on a winning steak since the acquisition. Delaying the Final Shape and pushing back/stretching the seasonal content calendar is a rough way to finish a game that’s been around almost 10 years now.

They’ve got a lot of talent over there I hope the people who’ve been laid off land on their feet.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really unfortunate for Bungie who hasn’t exactly been on a winning steak since the acquisition. Delaying the Final Shape and pushing back/stretching the seasonal content calendar is a rough way to finish a game that’s been around almost 10 years now.

They’ve got a lot of talent over there I hope the people who’ve been laid off land on their feet.

Yeah, it's rough. That forever season leading up to Witch Queen burned me out on the game, and I don't think I ever really recovered. Pretty bad time for this to happen right as they're trying to stick the landing.

Hopefully everybody bounces back, and this results in The Final Shape being the best possible content it can.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I figured you’d have more empathy recently being laid off for people being laid off :sas2:
You nasty mufukkas don’t care about empathy, multiple times now y’all tried to clown me and laugh about me getting laid off. Now y’all care about these random people in twitter. Stop it

But as i said then, there’s no empathy required because these people surely will have another job as soon as they want one. Just like I did. :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You nasty mufukkas don’t care about empathy, multiple times now y’all tried to clown me and laugh about me getting laid off.

I have never once joked about that, dapped any post about that, or brought it up until now seeing you gleeful about company wide layoffs

You’re just taking pleasure in it for console wars get backs. You tried to act like you were above it earlier in the year but you’re doing the same thing now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have never once joked about that, dapped any post about that, or brought it up until now seeing you gleeful about company wide layoffs

You’re just taking pleasure in it for console wars get backs. You tried to act like you were above it earlier in the year but you’re doing the same thing now
lies and propaganda.

This is you

All i said then was to add context that we would be seeing LOTS of similar stories.

I’ve been the one saying what people are now saying in all their cac tweets months ago about the industry and costs, revenue, jobs, profit, etc. You all clowned and said i was lying and wrong and that Microsoft was just a trash immoral company.

Fast forward to now, i was 100% correct AGAIN. And you found some other shyt to pretend to care about. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lies and propaganda.

This is you

All i said then was to add context that we would be seeing LOTS of similar stories.

I’ve been the one saying what people are now saying in all their cac tweets months ago about the industry and costs, revenue, jobs, profit, etc. You all clowned and said i was lying and wrong and that Microsoft was just a trash immoral company.

Fast forward to now, i was 100% correct AGAIN. And you found some other shyt to pretend to care about. :wow:

I don’t see any jokes, and Microsoft is still the worst offender, they laid off near 15k people this year alone and more will follow, you can’t easily replicate those numbers with individual studios

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t see any jokes, and Microsoft is still the worst offender, they laid off near 15k people this year alone and more will follow, you can’t easily replicate those numbers with individual studios
1 job or 15k don’t matter if you actually cared about peoples jobs :stopitslime:

and by percentage microsoft’s lays offs weren’t that bad compared to others in the industry losing 25-50% of their employees. Microsoft had hired 30k employees over the last 24 months and still now have more employees today than they did 12 months ago.