Gizmo's favorite informant is saying that Sony has some bad news coming tomorrow *Edit: things might be bad over at Sony studios

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony stans :wow:
I said they haven’t produced new popular IPs they mostly been buying publishers and pulling games off other platforms and your response to that is a bunch of yet to release games and one released some of which predate publishers purchases they made. You didn’t disprove anything I said and your response to that is to call me a stan.

Typical. When your argument collapses call them a stan.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said they haven’t produced new popular IPs they mostly been buying publishers and pulling games off other platforms and your response to that is a bunch of yet to release games and one released some of which predate publishers purchases they made. You didn’t disprove anything I said and your response to that is to call me a stan.

Typical. When your argument collapses call them a stan.
The point of your post was the implication that xbox doesn’t let their studios work on new IPs, just countless sequels, while sony let’s their studios work on whatever they want to.

Since you made that post Microsft has greenlit hella new IP even some very risky passion projects, while sony has only dropped and greenlit a bunch of sequels and remasters and gaas. To the point where leadership of pretty much all of their studios have gotten the fukk outa there.

Instead of just admitting your assessment was way off. In classic sony stan fashion you move goalposts to say “well those games might not be good” just so you can come back and pretend they don’t exist like other new successful xbox IP.(sea of theives is new and successful, but didn’t make you “jealous” so it doesn’t exist:mjlol:)

I’m sure your next post you will pivot to telling me how many PS5s have sold :mjlol:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The point of your post was the implication that xbox doesn’t let their studios work on new IPs, just countless sequels, while sony let’s their studios work on whatever they want to.

Since you made that post Microsft has greenlit hella new IP even some very risky passion projects, while sony has only dropped and greenlit a bunch of sequels and remasters and gaas. To the point where leadership of pretty much all of their studios have gotten the fukk outa there.

Instead of just admitting your assessment was way off. In classic sony stan fashion you move goalposts to say “well those games might not be good” just so you can come back and pretend they don’t exist like other new successful xbox IP.

I’m sure your next post you will pivot to telling me how many PS5s have sold :mjlol:
Where are the Microsoft exclusives?

Serious question

:hubie:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
South of Midnight | Xbox

Literally everything you stan’s say is the opposite of reality.

:mjlol:

Cac links :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Instead of just admitting your assessment was way off. In classic sony stan fashion you move goalposts to say “well those games might not be good” just so you can come back and pretend they don’t exist like other new successful xbox IP.(sea of theives is new and successful, but didn’t make you “jealous” so it doesn’t exist:mjlol:)

They have like 50 studios now. Some of them can't not be working on new IPs at this point because they don't have enough successful IPs for that many studios to work on. Yet go back and look at the IPs the original studios Microsoft owned before expanding worked on and you got Fable, Prefect Dark, Forza, Halo, Gears, and Sea of Theives expansions.

I'm not going to mention PS5 sales but I'll certainly mention the fact that Xbox Series sales are 11% behind Xbox One sales per the NPD.

If Xbox is producing all these new popular IPs their numbers certainly aren't reflecting it. Since Sony had Insomniac make Spider-Man what series has Xbox produced that wasn't a game they bought partially in development and cancelled off other hardware that's anywhere near that level?

That's why you have posters on this forum posting game of the year nominations and in like a decade there are no internally produced Microsoft titles on them. Only few titles studios they purchased released when those titles started development before the purchase happened.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They have like 50 studios now. Some of them can't not be working on new IPs at this point because they don't have enough successful IPs for that many studios to work on. Yet go back and look at the IPs the original studios Microsoft owned before expanding worked on and you got Fable, Prefect Dark, Forza, Halo, Gears, and Sea of Theives expansions.

I'm not going to mention PS5 sales but I'll certainly mention the fact that Xbox Series sales are 11% behind Xbox One sales per the NPD.

If Xbox is producing all these new popular IPs their numbers certainly aren't reflecting it. Since Sony had Insomniac make Spider-Man what series has Xbox produced that wasn't a game they bought partially in development and cancelled off other hardware that's anywhere near that level?

That's why you have posters on this forum posting game of the year nominations and in like a decade there are no internally produced Microsoft titles on them. Only few titles studios they purchased released when those titles started development before the purchase happened.
Lotta jewelzing here.

Your OG post was dead wrong, and your goalpost reach in this thread is wrong as fukk too.

In reality, everything you say is wrong.

And as i said, you would pivot to console sales to deflect from the last point you tried to make. :wow:

In reality, you’ve admitted plenty of times that you don’t even play the majority of sony games, just like @Rekkapryde.

But you still only exist on the coli to say stan shyt about PS/xbox.

fukkin weirdos :mjlol:

Last edited: