Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What we've all been waiting For....Angel Garcia Speaks on the PEDerson fight :ahh:

PEDs post fight drug test disappeared N they never got it surprise surprise :aicmon:

"I ain't goin say wtf he was on but it wasn't no god damn red bulls" :dead:

Angel seems awfully defensive over a fight his son supposedly "won" :sas1:.....Scratches don't make fights. Cuts don't make fights. Danny lightskin:mjlol:...

How could you even think this video was a good look for giftset?.....if anything, it just shows Peterson really got under their skin. Only reason to accuse Peterson of using something is because angel knows he put a beating on his boy. Anybody can see that.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Angel seems awfully defensive over a fight his son supposedly "won" :sas1:.....Scratches don't make fights. Cuts don't make fights. Danny lightskin:mjlol:...

How could you even think this video was a good look for giftset?.....if anything, it just shows Peterson really got under their skin. Only reason to accuse Peterson of using something is because angel knows he put a beating on his boy. Anybody can see that.

:mjlol:

Angel was bringing up PED being dirty BEFORE the fight

He said don't matter Danny will win regardless N guess what we 30-0 N bout to clear out yet ANOTHER division :brawklol:

Meanwhile your boy fighting for hand me down belts hoping green ass Imam don't take that shyt from him ASAP :88:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What if.........Danny comes out and just puts a beating on Paulie. Does he get respect or it's just washed up Paulie ?

Nope, he gets respect. Paulie aint washed up...I believe he's = to Robert Guerrero or better right now.

If he puts a beating on Paulie, it's a good win in your debut at 147 imo

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
There was fukkery with the **** vs Peterson post fight tests...so it wouldn't be the first time...

USADA does post fight tests as well friend...Angel said they never got copies of the post fight tests he didn't say NY or USADA

It doesn't matter either way... jus funny what Angel said...N if PED was dirty he needs a new plug... gain 25 pounds be on PEDs N :stylin:the night away :dead:

:sas2:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What if.........Danny comes out and just puts a beating on Paulie. Does he get respect or it's just washed up Paulie ?
I'd call it Swifts first real win since Mathysse...

Paulie is a washed up gate keeper, no threat to Swift with his hands but is still an intelligent boxer...

So if Paulie can still move well this will be a good fight and possible win for Swift...