Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If Herrera wasn't with Goldenboy would Hopkins be saying Errybody in Philly thinks Danny lost :leostare:

"Herrera should be 3-0"

Using the word robbery??

Of course he wouldn't N that my friend is the problem N its bytchassness to do that to nikkas who hold you down

Bhop could a easily said Herrera gave Danny Hell N left it at that...got the same point across without making your people look bad that the whole city think you a loser :beli:

When you take one sentence and turn it into an essay you're doing a lot of assuming there friend. :francis:

It's a conspiracy every time someone feels Danny lost around here. :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When you take one sentence and turn it into an essay you're doing a lot of assuming there friend. :francis:

It's a conspiracy every time someone feels Danny lost around here. :francis:

Hopkins already said Swift won

Its not about who thought who won tho N you know that

Its about throwing shade on your nikkas who hold you down to big up your fighter cuz he's on HBO Latino :camby:

But I'll let you tell it :rudy:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hopkins already said Swift won

Its not about who thought who won tho N you know that

Its about throwing shade on your nikkas who hold you down to big up your fighter cuz he's on HBO Latino :camby:

But I'll let you tell it :rudy:

Of course it's not about who won. You've said multiple times you don't have a problem with anyone who scored it for Herrera. Until someone says they scored it for Herrera, then their scorecards were already made out :francis: , it's only because their fighter is on hbo latino :francis: or because of Lucas :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Of course it's not about who won. You've said multiple times you don't have a problem with anyone who scored it for Herrera. Until someone says they scored it for Herrera, then their scorecards were already made out :francis: , it's only because their fighter is on hbo latino :francis: or because of Lucas :francis:

So you jus goin ignore the fact that Hopkins said Danny won :russ:

Let's recap the timeline shall we??

Hopkins says Swift Beat Herrera

Swift leaves GBP Herrera signs with GBP

Hopkins in a effort to draw interest to Herrera's fight claims Philly thinks Swift is a loser N changes his mind bout who won that fight :dead:

How can you defend that shyt :dahell:

Throw your homies in the bushes for a struggle fight promotion brehs :aicmon:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dissapointed in Hopkins doing a 180

I felt he beat Calzaghe and Pascal/Taylor in both 1st fights and I'm consitent with my opinion unlike him with this fight

Feel he's saying this so to big up his loser facing another loser on hbo latino. This is expected from oscar but not Hopkins

It's a shame cause when he passes and Danny spends his money to build a Hopkins statue in Philly like Hopkins did for Frazier this may cloud it

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So you jus goin ignore the fact that Hopkins said Danny won :russ:

Let's recap the timeline shall we??

Hopkins says Swift Beat Herrera

Swift leaves GBP Herrera signs with GBP

Hopkins in a effort to draw interest to Herrera's fight claims Philly thinks Swift is a loser N changes his mind bout who won that fight :dead:

How can you defend that shyt :dahell:

Throw your homies in the bushes for a struggle fight promotion brehs :aicmon:

It throwing him under the bus to say he lost a fight :what: because he is supposed to be like swiftset and say Danny won regardless.

I thought Castillo won the first Floyd fight I saw it again and thought Floyd won on the 2nd viewing.

He said he thought Danny pulled it off in a video where he admits the fight was close, now he feels Herrera won. Why do you have an issue with this if you have run around here countless times saying you don't have a problem with anyone saying Herrera won. :francis:

You're actions are speaking louder than your words, you're making a whole bunch of assumptions here off of 1 small sentence.

Does any of this even matter, BHop's opinion isn't going to change the official decision friend, it's going to be okay. :therethere:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It throwing him under the bus to say he lost a fight :what: because he is supposed to be like swiftset and say Danny won regardless.

I thought Castillo won the first Floyd fight I saw it again and thought Floyd won on the 2nd viewing.

He said he thought Danny pulled it off in a video where he admits the fight was close, now he feels Herrera won. Why do you have an issue with this if you have run around here countless times saying you don't have a problem with anyone saying Herrera won. :francis:

You're actions are speaking louder than your words, you're making a whole bunch of assumptions here off of 1 small sentence.

Does any of this even matter, BHop's opinion isn't going to change the official decision friend, it's going to be okay. :therethere:

nikka :russ:

Hopkins is promoting the fight...how he go from I had Danny winning to It was a Robbery?? cmon breh :stopitslime:

Its shytty of Hopkins to say Philly don't fukk with Danny cuz of my killer Herrera... it was a robbery... herrera should be 3-0 his last three fights

They posed to be your peoples...you don't throw shade on your homies like that :beli:

Hopkins didn't say oh I think Swift lost after rewatching...he said it was a robbery N Philly thinks Swift is a loser

The damn title of the Article In Philly Danny Garcia seen as loser to Herrera

nikka said the WHOLE CITY thinks you lost but thats not shade :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:leostare:
40Pohal.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
http://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/mosley-picks-malignaggi-to-beat-danny-garcia/43491

Sugar Shane Mosley thinks former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi (33-6, 7 KOs) will come out on top in his fight next month against unbeaten Danny Garcia (30-0, 17 KOs) on August 1st at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Garcia, 27, is the favorite to win the fight though based on his superior punching power, youth and the fact that he’s unbeaten. Garcia has beaten some tough fighters recently in Lamont Peterson and Lucas Matthysse, both of which would likely be favored to beat Malignaggi if they were to fight.

The only way Mosley is going to be correct with his prediction of Malignaggi beating Garcia is if Malignaggi is able to develop his punching power enough to hurt Garcia. I don’t think that’s possible though. Malignaggi has never been a big puncher even when he fought in the 140 pound division. At 34, he’s probably not going to be any stronger than he was in the past.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If Paulie Malignaggi beat Danny Garcia, that would be a damn near crippling blow to the entire #swiftset bandwagon.

Like, there is literally no way to recover from that. Garcia wont lose this fight though...he's better than that.