Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Has there been any hype for this fight at all?
I was hoping to see a Paulie/Angel twitter war jump off at the very least but its been quiet as fukk in the lead-up to this fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Has there been any hype for this fight at all?
I was hoping to see a Paulie/Angel twitter war jump off at the very least but its been quiet as fukk in the lead-up to this fight.

nah Paulie is more concerned with us not slandering PBC and having Al's nuts in his mouth than talking shyt and trying to build up his eventual slaughter to swift (that is if swift has not learned how to box yet)

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Hopkins being a house Negro to hype up his GB fighter for Oscar :camby:

Talk down on nikkas who you cool with let you train at they gym...help promote your fights on social media...for a coked out Tranny N a plumber :rudy:

hoes.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So if he feels Danny lost he should say he won right? :stopitslime:

Not all of us think like Swiftset friend. :cmsas2:

Fight is almost two yrs old N Now Hopkins has an opinion bout it conveniently the week of the fight :aicmon:

It ain't bout #swiftset for the one millionth time I said 7-5 either way or 6-6...the problem was nikkas here N there 10-2 scorecards

They posed to be cool N Hopkins is throwing Swift under the bus for a HBO Latino fighter...you don't do that shyt to your mans especially when your mans said fukk politics N promoted your fight on social media even tho it was on HBO...showed up to your fight even tho it was on HBO...always show you love...talk bout philly should make you a statue...let you train at their gym

nikkas quotes were on some hypothetical shyt at that..."im sure people say he lost" "people aren't talking about it but they talk about it" :mjlol:

Hopkins trying to promote a struggle fight N threw his people under the bus to do it :stopitslime:

Same nikka who fought Prime Undefeated Tito said "I'd never fight Matthysse he's a scay monster"

Be a puppet to a tranny brehs :camby:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Fight is almost two yrs old N Now Hopkins has an opinion bout it conveniently the week of the fight :aicmon:

It ain't bout #swiftset for the one millionth time I said 7-5 either way or 6-6...the problem was nikkas here N there 10-2 scorecards

They posed to be cool N Hopkins is throwing Swift under the bus for a HBO Latino fighter...you don't do that shyt to your mans especially when your mans said fukk politics N promoted your fight on social media even tho it was on HBO...showed up to your fight even tho it was on HBO...always show you love...talk bout philly should make you a statue...let you train at their gym

nikkas quotes were on some hypothetical shyt at that..."im sure people say he lost" "people aren't talking about it but they talk about it" :mjlol:

Hopkins trying to promote a struggle fight N threw his people under the bus to do it :stopitslime:

Same nikka who fought Prime Undefeated Tito said "I'd never fight Matthysse he's a scay monster"

Be a puppet to a tranny brehs :camby:

What's more likely that BHop just randomly started talking to about a 2 year old fight or the media asked him about it because of the fighters involved is fighting this weekend. :stopitslime:

You getting all emotional for nothing friend.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Be a puppet to a tranny brehs
:camby:

Philly nikkas aint loyal:scusthov:

Hank Lundy gets the :camby: as well...jumping on Porter's bandwagon and talking shyt on AB after the nikka fed you in 2 different camps:pacspit:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's more likely that BHop just randomly started talking to about a 2 year old fight or the media asked him about it because of the fighters involved is fighting this weekend. :stopitslime:

You getting all emotional for nothing friend.
You came up in here :cape: for Hopkins talking bout #swiftset scorecards when that wasn't the issue

Hopkins is clearly throwing his nikkas under the bus to promote a HBO Latino fighter

You respect that I don't

Do you think Swift or Angel woulda said man Hopkins acted like a bytch N faked an injury vs Dawson...Philly talks about it Philly knows?? :sas2:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You came up in here :cape: for Hopkins talking bout #swiftset scorecards when that wasn't the issue

Hopkins is clearly throwing his nikkas under the bus to promote a HBO Latino fighter

You respect that I don't

Do you think Swift or Angel woulda said man Hopkins acted like a bytch N faked an injury vs Dawson...Philly talks about it Philly knows?? :sas2:

How is "Philly thought Herrera won" throwing him under the bus? A lot of people thought Herrera won, you took one sentence and turned it into a paragraph throwing Swift under the bus.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How is "Philly thought Herrera won" throwing him under the bus? A lot of people thought Herrera won, you took one sentence and turned it into a paragraph throwing Swift under the bus.

If Herrera wasn't with Goldenboy would Hopkins be saying Errybody in Philly thinks Danny lost :leostare:

"Herrera should be 3-0"

Using the word robbery??

Of course he wouldn't N that my friend is the problem N its bytchassness to do that to nikkas who hold you down

Bhop could a easily said Herrera gave Danny Hell N left it at that...got the same point across without making your people look bad that the whole city think you a loser :beli:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Funny how nikkas change they tune :sas2:

this doesn't really change what he said though. he could still feel danny won. all he said was that in philly, most people felt he lost. or maybe since he was training in their gym he felt obligated to stick up for him. now that they don't have a connection, he's like fukk it....lemme keep it 100:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this doesn't really change what he said though. he could still feel danny won. all he said was that in philly, most people felt he lost. or maybe since he was training in their gym he felt obligated to stick up for him. now that they don't have a connection, he's like fukk it....lemme keep it 100:manny:

Or it could be hopkins got a big piece of GBP now N gotta hype up their 3rd best draw :mjlol:

In the NSB quotes he uses the word robbery N Herrera should be 3-0

Thats a lot different then what was said in the video "danny won" " to be the champ you gotta beat the champ"

Like I said I really don't care who Hopkins thinks won...them garcia nikkas always hold down Hopkins

To say Philly don't fukk with Swift to big up your fighter cuz you struggling on HBO Latino :camby:

It be like Tito saying JuanMa lost to Mexicans N biging up Salido N PR don't fukk with JuanMa...Nah thats your home boy you don't do that :birdman: