Give no fukks tour continues: Trump suggests Senator Gillabrand would fukk for $$

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as I think he's a repugnant person, as a man a side of me respects him for letting his nuts hang when dealing with an opportunist like Senator Gillibrand. Al Franken fell on his sword like a sucker. His speech on the floor indicated as much that he was acting against his own will. Trump did what I wish a lot more dudes would do, but can't cuz they just don't have the fortitude to stand up for themselves, or have too much to lose to be fair. Trump don't give a wiggy, and I respect that aspect of him.

No. Trump can do what he does because he has a retarded unwavering repugnant following who will jump on the grenades for him.

I don’t respect a racist, xenophobic, sexist, idiot. It’s easy to be an a$$hole.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. shut your bytchass up

2. it’s not easy when you’re around old cacs everyday aka having a corporate job.

now if you’re out there grinding that’s a different story. people like us have to learn how to put on different faces depending on the environment.
worked in the IT field for 19 years cry me a damn river...stop paying them attention

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
the only thing I like about Trump is that he doesn't give a fucc. at least we know where he stands

No you don't...

35,000+ Tweets, No Self Awareness • r/TrumpCriticizesTrump

---------------------------------------

Cja6U9yVAAAOYp2.jpg:large

---------------------------------------

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s a million times easier to get away with an idgaf attitude when you’re white.

i’ll never give a cracker credit for that. get off the mans nuts.

wrong ......wrong breh....

:francis:

plenty of white people cant get away with this shyt.....

have you been watching the news lately? white men going down every day these days.....

nawww....if nothing else trump is the perfect storm of being white....old....and super wealthy.....:yeshrug:.....and now....powerful.....

we havent seen shyt like this in a very long time