Give no fukks tour continues: Trump suggests Senator Gillabrand would fukk for $$

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
comes easy to me..maybe your heart pump kool aid
1. shut your bytchass up

2. it’s not easy when you’re around old cacs everyday aka having a corporate job.

now if you’re out there grinding that’s a different story. people like us have to learn how to put on different faces depending on the environment.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This fool got white women begging to get him out of office saying he sexually assaulted them but he still here.. He’s come out in support of Roy Moore... he still here. They be getting black people out of here for way less than what Trump gets away with. Nothing he says shocks me anymore
That long ass thread on HL regarding all the Trump and impeaches

Nap posting Twitter links everyday

So far nothing happened

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
As much as I hate that muthaphuka you exactly right...the Democratic Party in general could use this aspect as well...they constantly being Deebo'd by the Rethugs.

Democratic Party is full of bytches until it comes time to rig a presidential bid.

Republican Party is actually about that Capitol Hill life.

Democratic Party just be faking the funk.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
As much as I think he's a repugnant person, as a man a side of me respects him for letting his nuts hang when dealing with an opportunist like Senator Gillibrand. Al Franken fell on his sword like a sucker. His speech on the floor indicated as much that he was acting against his own will. Trump did what I wish a lot more dudes would do, but can't cuz they just don't have the fortitude to stand up for themselves, or have too much to lose to be fair. Trump don't give a wiggy, and I respect that aspect of him.

It’s why he’ll do 8 years and more men will support to combat feminism. He’ll get 20 black male vote easily next go around.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
it’s a million times easier to get away with an idgaf attitude when you’re white.

i’ll never give a cracker credit for that. get off the mans nuts.
This, it's not impressive at all. If Obama did and said a quarter of what Trump has done and said they would have impeached his black ass. :camby:Black people don't have the luxury to "speak their mind". You see it at work, white people always voicing their opinions and telling every detail about their personal lives, but the moment a black person "tells it like it is", HR gets involved. No, white privilege gets zero respect from me.

Last edited: