Give no fukks tour continues: Trump suggests Senator Gillabrand would fukk for $$

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I seriously think there is something mentally wrong with Trump
PI3A0hZ.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It’s why he’ll do 8 years and more men will support to combat feminism. He’ll get 20% black male vote easily next go around.
:yeshrug: I agree.

Trump got 13% BM vote in 2016. I don't see why anybody would think it's unrealistic for him to get 20% in 2020 if the DNC puts out another candidate that black folks don't care for.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
second term obama was a letdown. obviously he had to play the game and tread lightly to get re-elected. some of the issues he failed to address in his second term were :scusthov: i was like come on, breh. you have nothing to fukking lose :why: tell us how you really feel

Second term was trying to get Hilary elected. Couldn't do anything that would make Republicans come out en masse. See how THAT worked out.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I agree.

Trump got 13% BM vote in 2016. I don't see why anybody would think it's unrealistic for him to get 20% in 2020 if the DNC puts out another candidate that black folks don't care for.

Especially if the DNC presents another smug white woman who knows what's best for all us including when we should resign from our jobs. That #metoo backlash is going to be :banderas: Gillibrand as the nominee (which she's pivoting herself for IMO) would be another case of identity politics coming up short.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That's a nice pivot there, but this thread exposed a lot of down low Trump supporters. Quit trying to signal for the calvary and come out the closet.
Idk and idc wtf u r talking about.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Imagin if young barac Hussein didn't give. Fukk and was always in the frontline putting blacks first instead. Like what Trump is doing for racist right

He would have either gotten assassinated or "impeached" if neither could be done and he actually got re-elected I honestly think a race war would have popped off. :wow: