Give no fukks tour continues: Trump suggests Senator Gillabrand would fukk for $$

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
BIT4TTM.gif

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As much as I think he's a repugnant person, as a man a side of me respects him for letting his nuts hang when dealing with an opportunist like Senator Gillibrand. Al Franken fell on his sword like a sucker. His speech on the floor indicated as much that he was acting against his own will. Trump did what I wish a lot more dudes would do, but can't cuz they just don't have the fortitude to stand up for themselves, or have too much to lose to be fair. Trump don't give a wiggy, and I respect that aspect of him.

As much as I hate that muthaphuka you exactly right...the Democratic Party in general could use this aspect as well...they constantly being Deebo'd by the Rethugs.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
the only thing I like about Trump is that he doesn't give a fucc. at least we know where he stands

As much as I think he's a repugnant person, as a man a side of me respects him for letting his nuts hang when dealing with an opportunist like Senator Gillibrand. Al Franken fell on his sword like a sucker. His speech on the floor indicated as much that he was acting against his own will. Trump did what I wish a lot more dudes would do, but can't cuz they just don't have the fortitude to stand up for themselves, or have too much to lose to be fair. Trump don't give a wiggy, and I respect that aspect of him.

As much as I hate that muthaphuka you exactly right...the Democratic Party in general could use this aspect as well...they constantly being Deebo'd by the Rethugs.

A lot easier to do that when you have billions to your name

That's that fukk you money. Berlusconi was like that too.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagin if young barac Hussein didn't give. Fukk and was always in the frontline putting blacks first instead. Like what Trump is doing for racist right
second term obama was a letdown. obviously he had to play the game and tread lightly to get re-elected. some of the issues he failed to address in his second term were :scusthov: i was like come on, breh. you have nothing to fukking lose :why: tell us how you really feel

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This fool got white women begging to get him out of office saying he sexually assaulted them but he still here.. He’s come out in support of Roy Moore... he still here. They be getting black people out of here for way less than what Trump gets away with. Nothing he says shocks me anymore