Give no fukks tour continues: Trump suggests Senator Gillabrand would fukk for $$

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
It’s why he’ll do 8 years and more men will support to combat feminism. He’ll get 20 black male vote easily next go around.

Especially with all these sexual assault allegations, a lot of men deep down feel like the pendelum has swung waaay to much on the feminist side. I work in a non profit in DC with a lot of male liberals old and young. Almost all of them think this is way out of control. If the liberals keep pushing that feminist agenda in the forefront next election, they're gonna take another L.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Especially with all these sexual assault allegations, a lot of men deep down feel like the pendelum has swung waaay to much on the feminist side. I work in a non profit in DC with a lot of male liberals old and young. Almost all of them think this is way out of control. If the liberals keep pushing that feminist agenda in the forefront next election, they're gonna take another L.

Yep they think females will save them, when these dudes round up it's a wrap.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
None of these white women have the gall to take Trump down, but go after soft targets instead. These sexual harassment allegations are a farce if the biggest violator is still in power.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
"Got more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands even if he is wrong. Then one who comes out as angel and is nothing but a devil"

you know who said that black man?

doesn't fukkin matter, black man...Trump's wouldn't even come out and admit to being a racist even though his actions prove differently but you "respect" him for letting you know where he stands???

y'all woke, hotep, militant ass nikkas is too smart for your own good :snoop:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
None of these white women have the gall to take Trump down, but go after soft targets instead. These sexual harassment allegations are a farce if the biggest violator is still in power.
But hey at least they got Marshall Faulk outta here... smh

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
dude is hilarious,,, his clapbacks are GOAT... i don't fugg with him, b.u.t dude is very entertaining... and the fact he give the middle finger to the deep state take props. last president to do that was clapped in dallas.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
This muthafukka really has a contradictory tweet for every situation/scenario :gucci:

No you don't...

35,000+ Tweets, No Self Awareness • r/TrumpCriticizesTrump

---------------------------------------

Cja6U9yVAAAOYp2.jpg:large

---------------------------------------