Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He don’t play big. Plays too much on the perimeter, takes too many jumpers not enough in the post and not enough in the paint. He played well. That’s not what this is about. Shaq said he needed to play more in the post/paint and he still took hella jumpers. That’s what I mean when I said “he didn’t”.

Because he has a PG who can't shoot who defender can cheat or double team him at will. There are a ton of videos showing this shyt. He will put better numbers up once Simmons is outta there;.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
He don’t play big. Plays too much on the perimeter, takes too many jumpers not enough in the post and not enough in the paint. He played well. That’s not what this is about. Shaq said he needed to play more in the post/paint and he still took hella jumpers. That’s what I mean when I said “he didn’t”.
When your “point guard”, cant score outside 4 feet and you want to get him going… kinda hard to plan a 7’2 big on the block clogging up the lane, right?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
He should be, he's got new blood up in here. No outcomes are preordained for now. This has been great. If anyone said they had picked these conference finals beforehand, we'd all be calling them liars. shyt has been piff breh.

As a fan I'm cool with it but no Bron, Durant, Kyrie, Embiid, Curry, etc. is probably gonna hurt the ratings

We'll see though

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
When your “point guard”, cant score outside 4 feet and you want to get him going… kinda hard to plan a 7’2 big on the block clogging up the lane, right?
nikkas wondering why he got 8 turnovers. Well nikkas