Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
emgxn0cq4j671.jpg

Simmons has no offensive skill.

The funny thing, the jumper might be the least of his worries

He has NO touch. He can't finish vs contact. And he's scared to get contact bc he csnt shoot free throws.. It's almost crazy I see nobody mention this.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I see Huerter's dad (and brother) played college ball...

...has anyone ran the numbers on the percentage of players who have either or mom or dad that played high-level sports?
i think the most recent players i can think of that had family members that played ball a a high lv then turn out to be good at the next will be steph, klay, KJ martin, Huerter, seth those are just the ones i can name off the top of my head but lowkey i think Scottie Pippen Jr will end up being really good if he follows the trend of past players sons becoming really good

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Simmons has no offensive skill.

The funny thing, the jumper might be the least of his worries

He has NO touch. He can't finish vs contact. And he's scared to get contact bc he csnt shoot free throws.. It's almost crazy I see nobody mention this.
I've seen people mention it, but nikkas on this site just focus on the shooting obviously. Many blown dunks when intentionally fouled going on the cup, obviously always going to have the layup problems because he refuses to use his primary hand (or shoot with it), the worst part is he has some really bad turnovers ball handling. He doesn't really do that on a point guard level