Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Seth Curry is the 2nd best player.
I think you can make an argument that it was between him and Harris but that is still a problem. The guy whose supposed to be your 2nd best player, was the 4th best player for you. I said it when they gave him the contract it was a mistake cause he had no reason to improve and here we are. Who would have thought all that tanking that the Sixers did would only amount to this:picard:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
31 and 11 what the hell you talking about? On one knee. His turnovers goes to show why Ben shouldn't be on the floor. Ben mans can go downlow and double Embiid making it harder for him
Not talking about his production. It was about where Embid produces.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
E4YE3ayXEAAJURJ

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What you mean he is a big. 31 points and 11 rebound should be enough. His team didn't produce except Seth
He don’t play big. Plays too much on the perimeter, takes too many jumpers not enough in the post and not enough in the paint. He played well. That’s not what this is about. Shaq said he needed to play more in the post/paint and he still took hella jumpers. That’s what I mean when I said “he didn’t”.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I know Silver is NOT happy about these playoffs

He should be, he's got new blood up in here. No outcomes are preordained for now. This has been great. If anyone said they had picked these conference finals beforehand, we'd all be calling them liars. shyt has been piff breh.