Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I went to game 6 in Philly today

rough

I wanted to see the 76ers win as a fan but it became clear that wouldn't happen so I bet the hawks at halftime tho for 5K

Screen-Shot-2021-06-21-at-12-39-09-AM.png

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The outcome of this series is the anti thesis to being a great defensive team being important and mattering....

Sixers were a vaunted defensive team and couldnt stop Atlanta at any point in this series,having mutliple all nba defenders is irrelevant if you dont have good offense....good offense beats good defense in the new era.

Game 5 Sixers blew a 25 point lead in 15 mins at home,this series is proof being a good defensive team doesnt matter anymore.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The outcome of this series is the anti thesis to being a great defensive team being important and mattering....

Sixers were a vaunted defensive team and couldnt stop Atlanta at any point in this series,having mutliple all nba defenders is irrelevant if you dont have good offense....good offense beats good defense in the new era.

Game 5 Sixers blew a 25 point lead in 15 mins at home,this series is proof being a good defensive team doesnt matter anymore.
Suns clipps were are both top 5 defensive teams. With a real coach tho. And two way players

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Suns clipps were are both top 5 defensive teams. With a real coach tho. And two way players

Suns Clippers are elite offensively and can get buckets easily in the halfcourt....Sixers offense isnt good enough...

I wanted to use Nets/Bucks but cant really cuz MIL won the series but before Kyrie went down they dominated the first 2 games...Bucks are a great def teams and the Nets were below average...elite offense beats elite defense in todays NBA Clippers/Jazz Hawks/Sixers showed that...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh I renounced my Dallas Cowboy fandom years ago, I haven't watched the NFL since we lost to the Packers in the playoffs in 17':mjlol:
on a scale between 1-10 how badly do you want to beat the shyt out of Ben Simmons?