Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Honestly. It's mostly Bill Simmons driving that it's a horrible trade narrative. Everyone is reacting off of his bad take ass and parroting the other side of it because he won't just admit he's wrong. Just as recent as last week AFTER they beat the Knicks he still claimed it's one of the worst trades in history. Trae averaged 30 points per game against the Knicks and he was saying the Hawks are better now because of Bogdonovic not Trae.
It’s pathetic at the point.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Gotta appreciate these young players before they start teaming up with one another

I wonder who the first will be :lupe:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
You see it. Doc waited until Russ was cooking his ass in transition for 2 games until he even made any adjustments with their team defense

i gotta feeling we gotta drop at least 1 game before he considers shifting Matisse as the full time starter, or put Ben on Trae

Brett would get killed if he coached a half as bad as Doc did that half man. Especially when the adjustments are staring him right in the face.

Put Ben on Trae..never play an all bench lineup ever a fukking gain. Stagger Tobias in with the bench. Have Danny chase Bogi around. Like this dude is unbelievably bad at adjustments.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The first 5 minutes of the 3rd will tell you everything you need to know on whether if this game is finished, if dg is still on Trae I’m raging