Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trae Young is playing the same way he did at OU and his first 2 years in the league.

He just has better teammates now.

Dude was always nice.

How tf can you say him avg 30 and 10 his second year in the league is empty stats :mjlol:

shyt was just hate at that point. The team was trash then
Right, I hated the other night when Barkleywas talking about he needs to be himself, not a fake Steph Curry.. he’s no where near the player Steph is...
It’s like nikka, it’s his 3rd season.. let him establish who the fukk he is before you compare him to a dude that’s been in the league since 2009

calh45

Cal
Daps
Ain’t the Mavs playing the Clippers in game 7 today with Luke playing amazing?? No one lost that trade. We gotta dead that narrative

Honestly. It's mostly Bill Simmons driving that it's a horrible trade narrative. Everyone is reacting off of his bad take ass and parroting the other side of it because he won't just admit he's wrong. Just as recent as last week AFTER they beat the Knicks he still claimed it's one of the worst trades in history. Trae averaged 30 points per game against the Knicks and he was saying the Hawks are better now because of Bogdonovic not Trae.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What purpose does Embiid following Capella out to the perimeter on the screen and roll serve? He should just hang back and protect against the floater or lob.

I'd rather take my chances that green can get over a screen or have Trae settle for shots outside than consistently having everyone collapse

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That shyt PG was saying about Doc starting to make a lot of sense
DO YOU EVEN KNOW
WHAT PG SAID?

IT HAS ZERO RELATION
TO WHATS HAPPENEING RIGHT NOW