Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
SMH at Doc continuing to complain about refs/calls :snoop:

Doc is my guy but this is pathetic…Hawks brehs we in their heads already

Doc: Referees penalizing Simmons' 'aggression'

I told you breh Nate embarrassed him something serious yesterday. One of the worst coaching displays I’ve seen all year..it was like he had never seen Trae play.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I told you breh Nate embarrassed him something serious yesterday. One of the worst coaching displays I’ve seen all year..it was like he had never seen Trae play.
Main point to hammer is get the ball out of Trae's hands, on pick and rolls you gotta blitz him and make him pass it out and hope we recover in time for the lobs and secondary shooters

In simple words: Make someone else other than Trae beat you, it might not work but it's better that whatever that shyt was last game

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

This is a breakdown from a Sixers twitter dude I follow but @AVXL @Flight as you can see what was Doc's point of putting DG on Trae only for him to get shredded and have Simmons help off of Bogi and others for wide open 3's and how did he not adjust for this sooner? :gucci: And the answer of "Trying to save Ben from picking up fouls" is a terrible reason at this point

Doc really lost us this game man:mjlol:

So you not gonna like my answer but hear me out :francis:

This is how I see Game 2 playing out

-I don’t think Doc plays Ben on Trae as much as y’all want. I think the comments he’s made to the press indicates he’s concerned Ben could get in foul trouble and y’all need Ben to be available

-I do think you will see Danny Green start off on Trae and Thybulle will come in if things get out of hand

-I don’t think you will see Shake, D12 will have limited minutes barring something unforeseen and the bench in general will have a short leash

-I don’t think we’ll shoot 47 threes again but we’ll still make between 10-15

-I don’t think DeAndre plays for us tomorrow

I got a Hawks win :yeshrug: Hawks are gonna play more desperate after almost giving the game away on Sunday and match Philly’s intensity again at home. It’ll be closer but I don’t see Joel putting up 39 again on one leg and after only one day of rest

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
So you not gonna like my answer but hear me out :francis:

This is how I see Game 2 playing out

-I don’t think Doc plays Ben on Trae as much as y’all want. I think the comments he’s made to the press indicates he’s concerned Ben could get in foul trouble and y’all need Ben to be available

-I do think you will see Danny Green start off on Trae and Thybulle will come in if things get out of hand

-I don’t think you will see Shake, D12 will have limited minutes barring something unforeseen and the bench in general will have a short leash

-I don’t think we’ll shoot 47 threes again but we’ll still make between 10-15

-I don’t think DeAndre plays for us tomorrow

I got a Hawks win :yeshrug: Hawks are gonna play more desperate after almost giving the game away on Sunday and match Philly’s intensity again at home. It’ll be closer but I don’t see Joel putting up 39 again on one leg and after only one day of rest
All legitimate points of view but Sixers will also be playing desperate after getting embarrassed last game which was like a punch to the mouth, they underestimated the Hawks before so expect a much more closer game, I'm not gonna say who wins

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Let’s me know Trae is going to get a heavy dose of Simmons and the Sixers aren’t going to switch off the matchup. Doc trying to get the refs to swallow their whistles again.

I really don’t think Ben can stay with Trae. Height wise, Ben is almost a foot taller. So can he block a floater or two, yea but for Trae that was never the point. If Ben is guarding Trae we’ve got Seth guarding Bogi and on PNR Joel 30 feet from the basket so watch for JC to crash and get some easy oops and finishes around the rim

If I’m a Sixers breh I’d go under on screens and make Trae shoot jump shots but Ben ain’t the move. Plus it opens him up for the kind of foul trouble he can’t afford to be in

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I really don’t think Ben can stay with Trae. Height wise, Ben is almost a foot taller. So can he block a floater or two, yea but for Trae that was never the point. If Ben is guarding Trae we’ve got Seth guarding Bogi and on PNR Joel 30 feet from the basket so watch for JC to crash and get some easy oops and finishes around the rim

If I’m a Sixers breh I’d go under on screens and make Trae shoot jump shots but Ben ain’t the move. Plus it opens him up for the kind of foul trouble he can’t afford to be in
I respectfully disagree, Ben can stick with anyone in this league

And going under would be an option if we're focused maybe on preventing penetration so we can stay home on shooters and not help at all but I think Trae is kind of player you can't do that on, he's too good of a shooter, we would have to lock down everybody else if we did that

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
All legitimate points of view but Sixers will also be playing desperate after getting embarrassed last game which was like a punch to the mouth, they underestimated the Hawks before so expect a much more closer game, I'm not gonna say who wins

Lost in the shuffle of the last minute comeback is that y’all did play well on alotta categories. Outside of the threes we made y’all finished the game better than us in a bunch of different areas. I don’t see y’all beating us in numerous categories for 2 straight games

I do think tomorrow will be a matchup of 2 desperate teams. Philly obviously needs to win to tie the series, but the Hawks only need to go back to the Knicks series Game 2 and reflect on how bad substitutions and late coaching adjustments cost us the chance to go up 2-0. I think y’all’s comeback was a wake up call that we can/must play better to win this series so I think we’ll play desperate asf tomorrow

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I respectfully disagree, Ben can stick with anyone in this league

And going under would be an option if we're focused maybe on preventing penetration so we can stay home on shooters and not help at all but I think Trae is kind of player you can't do that on, he's too good of a shooter, we would have to lock down everybody else if we did that

Ben’s an elite/DPOY level defender but he isn’t as good on quicker shorter guards. But we’ll see

Trae getting in the lane is something the Sixers should actively try to prevent but I promise you were spamming that PnR with Trae/Cap, Trae/JC to test out that leg from Joel and put defensive pressure on Ben

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nate will out coach Doc again because he is simply just a better coach. One thing ya'll need to realize about this Hawks team is that their young and don't give a fukk. So yeah they will match the desperation of Philly tomorrow. I think the only way we lose is if we are for one cold from the 3 point line, or if Embid is just beast mode, mixed with a bit of my first point.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Trae will regress to his statistical norm. You saw how useless he was in the 2nd half and specifically when the game got close.

76ers by 15 and 6ers in 5