Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:ehh: Yeah that’s true, getting rid of Al was key for you guys

yeah Philly was really sloppy with their possessions, especially early on

Seems like doc finally figured something out in the second half, so let’s see if he adjusts for game 2:ehh: (no all bench unit is a must!)
Y'all could use Al in this series.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Btw, while i have no dog in this fight... i did put $500 on an ATL + LAC parlay last night, half of that based solely on the 'tensity and conviction of this post lmao

Bag secured. Appreciate it brother :salute:
If nikkas would have listened to me in the last series, they would have made a lot lotta money

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

and this is a guy supposed to bring championship experience & veteran leadership to the team too
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Athletic, high energy teams like the Hawks are a difficult matchup for the 76ers as is constituted. This is now 2 rounds in a row the Hawks have taken away homecourt advantage. This is a team that bears watching.

If the 76ers want to win the series they will need to slow down everyone else, Trae Young is going to get his, make everyone else's shots more difficult.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Athletic, high energy teams like the Hawks are a difficult matchup for the 76ers as is constituted. This is now 2 rounds in a row the Hawks have taken away homecourt advantage. This is a team that bears watching.

If the 76ers want to win the series they will need to slow down everyone else, Trae Young is going to get his, make everyone else's shots more difficult.
The Hawks play at the slowest pace. They just move a lot at that slow pace. You can't do nothing about that. If you want to beat the Hawks, you gotta speed them up. That's when the Hawks struggle but the issue is, Philly can't stop Atlanta from getting to their 1st and 2nd options. That's where Philly is struggling the most at.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I want everybody to look at this play and tell me what u see :stopitslime: As if it's not obvious:mjlol:

The reffing at the end of that game was the worse I’ve seen all season. Letting Philly close the gap playing street ball just emphasized to me how high a level the Hawks are playing at right now. The refs can’t let that ride all series before a fight breaks and someone get thrown out so they’ll have to shore it up at some point.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You obviously haven't seen too many of his games...
I mean I know you Lakers heads don’t like what he did for y’all, but he was at least 40x worse than the worst Laker game I saw from him. He was legitimately yall 5th best defender, at worst. Maybe better than Caruso