Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh you're dedication to hating Trae is becoming legendary. :russ:

He’s actually been a good luck charm for us. Literally everything he’s said has proven to be wrong so I hope he keeps saying outlandish shyt b/c the opposite continues to happen

-Trae’s trash
-Trae will never be a focal point on a winning team
-Trae’s team will never make the playoffs

Keep em comin @Box Factory:blessed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He’s actually been a good luck charm for us. Literally everything he’s said has proven to be wrong so I hope he keeps saying outlandish shyt b/c the opposite continues to happen

-Trae’s trash

I remember game 1, dude was in here talking about Trae's lack of 3 point shooting and Trae then proceeded to go on a barrage of 3's. I think you are right lol.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

-Trae’s trash

Still hasn't played defense on a single possession:ehh:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Great breakdown (with embedded video) of tape from Game 1 breaking down the numerous ways Philly tried to attack Trae on defense:

traps
blitzes
double teams

They were largely unsuccessful for Philly

Hawks countered with hi Lo PNR action, drag action (two screens with the screeners flaring either to the post or wing) and dribble drive by Trae. Cool thing you see in the videos is that our screeners aren’t just bigs. Bogi, Huerter are willing screeners and based on the action in the play usually get the ball back. Spacing is great and gives Trae room to operate

Watch the video here: Film Study: Hawks had answers for Sixers' defense in Game 1

So if I’m Philly looking at tape this is a versatile, multiple attack with one of the best PGs in the game dissecting your defense in numerous ways. We predicted this action would have y’all in trouble…best bet is to improve communication, energy and focus if I’m a Sixers fan but there’s no way to really stop our attack

I’ll be interested to see what the Sixers do to try to slow us down. I’ve told y’all before I don’t think Ben on Trae is the long term solution (he picked up 2 quick fouls vs Trae) @JoelB @AAKing23 @Flight

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
lies, damn lies, and statistics
-mark twain

I’ll go one further:

-Do Sixers fans plan for Joel to go for 39 or more again on one leg?

-Can Ben stay out of foul trouble guarding Trae?

How Philly guards Trae is the key to their season

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I’ll go one further:

-Do Sixers fans plan for Joel to go for 39 or more again on one leg?

-Can Ben stay out of foul trouble guarding Trae?

How Philly guards Trae is the key to their season

Embiid is good for 30 a night anytime he steps on the floor...I expect Tobias to make his presence felt more (He'll likely lead the 2nd unit) and I fully expect an aggressive offensive 1st half from Simmons...

Points off turnovers will be cut down

Not much you can do with Trae, i do expect to see more minutes from Matisse.

We'll take this game and cover the spread

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Embiid is good for 30 a night anytime he steps on the floor...I expect Tobias to make his presence felt more (He'll likely lead the 2nd unit) and I fully expect an aggressive offensive 1st half from Simmons...

Points off turnovers will be cut down

Not much you can do with Trae, i do expect to see more minutes from Matisse.

We'll take this game and cover the spread

To be fair I expect Joel to get 30 every game. He’s just that type of talent..:yeshrug:

Embiid’s a warrior and an elite talent so he’s more than capable. But 39 again on one leg? I wouldn’t put it past him but we’ll see

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I watched the clips posted from the last few posts. One thing I’m not seeing is any hedging but that may be bc Embiid isn’t mobile enough (injury) to recover to Capela.

It pains me to say but if Simmons guards Trae it may be a long night. I hope i’m wrong though.