Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Is the Hawks the first team ever to win with the entire starting 5 in the minuses. 76ers gave that game away
Atlanta +/- was fine till y'all started playing nikka ball. Breh, don't feel so confident. The Knicks did this too, the difference is, they won that game. You will be lucky if the refs let you play nikka ball again this series

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Is the Hawks the first team ever to win with the entire starting 5 in the minuses. 76ers gave that game away

LOL, so Philly gave the game away when they were down double digits most of the game and by as much as 26 in the 3rd quarter? :dwillhuh:

This is why +/- can be a trash stat sometimes. By blindly looking at the +/- without watching the game, one would assume it was a close game which Philly Starters dominated entirly and the Hawks starters got washed. In reality, it was the the run Philly starters went on during the last 5-6 mins to make the game close. This game was decided early in the 4th, Hawks took their foot off the gas.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LOL, so Philly gave the game away when they were down double digits most of the game and by as much as 26 in the 3rd quarter? :dwillhuh:

This is why +/- can be a trash stat sometimes. By blindly looking at the +/- without watching the game, one would assume it was a close game which Philly Starters dominated entirly and the Hawks starters got washed. In reality, it was the the run Philly starters went on during the last 5-6 mins to make the game close. This game was decided early in the 4th, Hawks took their foot off the gas.
More like the refs allowed one way nikka ball

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
With the knicks, I said hawks in 5. With sixers, hawks in 6. Aint nobody on this site playing. All that talk about what needs to be done, like yall getting paid millions to do. Its the hawks best game. Sixers got the momentum. Blah, blah. Game 2 is a whole new game. Aint nobody carrying energy over from 2 days ago. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!:stopitslime:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
With the knicks, I said hawks in 5. With sixers, hawks in 6. Aint nobody on this site playing. All that talk about what needs to be done, like yall getting paid millions to do. Its the hawks best game. Sixers got the momentum. Blah, blah. Game 2 is a whole new game. Aint nobody carrying energy over from 2 days ago. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!:stopitslime:

who that in the avi?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

This is a breakdown from a Sixers twitter dude I follow but @AVXL @Flight as you can see what was Doc's point of putting DG on Trae only for him to get shredded and have Simmons help off of Bogi and others for wide open 3's and how did he not adjust for this sooner? :gucci: And the answer of "Trying to save Ben from picking up fouls" is a terrible reason at this point

Doc really lost us this game man:mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
@AAKing23 Bro he was talking about he wants Ben to roam and play free safety. But it won’t work if Trae is getting by Danny at will. He can’t think Nate/Trae won’t adjust to that trapping either. And I hate playing deep drop coverage on Trae.

I was just really discouraged by Doc’s game plan. Tobias had to bring up them even making Trae work defensively.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
@AAKing23 Bro he was talking about he wants Ben to roam and play free safety. But it won’t work if Trae is getting by Danny at will. He can’t think Nate/Trae won’t adjust to that trapping either. And I hate playing deep drop coverage on Trae.

I was just really discouraged by Doc’s game plan. Tobias had to bring up them even making Trae work defensively.
Word. I try to give Doc the benefit of the doubt and let him work but last game was a disastrous coaching display. I understand wanting to preserve Ben but certain guys you have to be aggrssive with from the jump because once they see the ball go in one time and get in rhythm early it's too late. Trae is a part of that group of players where you have to trap them and have the big come up, you can't play drop coverage against these guys just to name a few:

- Steph
- Dame
- Trae
- Harden
- Kyrie
- Beal

If you do and they get in rhythm then you're food at that point

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
SMH at Doc continuing to complain about refs/calls :snoop:

Doc is my guy but this is pathetic…Hawks brehs we in their heads already

Doc: Referees penalizing Simmons' 'aggression'

Let’s me know Trae is going to get a heavy dose of Simmons and the Sixers aren’t going to switch off the matchup. Doc trying to get the refs to swallow their whistles again.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Word. I try to give Doc the benefit of the doubt and let him work but last game was a disastrous coaching display. I understand wanting to preserve Ben but certain guys you have to be aggrssive with from the jump because once they see the ball go in one time and get in rhythm early it's too late. Trae is a part of that group of players where you have to trap them and have the big come up, you can't play drop coverage against these guys just to name a few:

- Steph
- Dame
- Trae
- Harden
- Kyrie
- Beal

If you do and they get in rhythm then you're food at that point

He’s trying to work the refs/league to allow more physical defense of Trae. So I imagine Ben will start off guarding him tomorrow. Not having Ben on him, playing 11 guys and not staggering Tobias or Ben with the bench lineups cost us the game.

There shouldn’t be a single minute where at least one of Ben, Tobias or Joel aren’t on the court tomorrow.