Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

On God, Danny might’ve had the worst game I have ever seen for a 2 guard. Couldn’t stay with Trae in transition, couldn’t stay with him in the half court, couldn’t call out screens/switches after 53 years in the league, not even mentioning offense. Breh had the type of performance that other Philly nikkas vent about in documentaries 20 years from now.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Execute better down the stretch
Eliminate turnovers
Attack the basket

There’s ALOT we can do better

Look at the box score from this game...if you flip the final score around you would think y’all win. Y’all had the advantage in rebounds, free throws, better FG%, more assists, more steals

There’s ALOT we can do better, it wasn’t just about threes
The threes is certainly all I saw, we gotta trap Trae and run them nikkas off the line, fukk trying to stop the lobs at this point :francis:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The other thing that’s gonna suck in this thread is that its only like 5 Sixers fans @AAKing23 @JoelB @Flight @gangreen, this thread gonna be quiet asf outside of Hawks fans

I lowkey fukk with #hawkset and been on record riding with Trae during the Luka wars...so you aint gonna see me shyt talking as if we were playing the celtics or some other hoe ass franchise

Im a fulton county resident :ld:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
danny green gotta be the worst 3 and d player. Can’t hit 3s or play defense :gucci:

I hate when players coast and avoid criticism based off reputation instead of what’s actually going on in games

Yeah that play was dumb as shyt, but we got him for Al Horford. Overall Danny been solid for us.

Turnovers + Doc Rivers rotations was my biggest complaint

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Don't think I've ever seen a game where a team's 5 starters were all in the negative yet they still won. I missed most of the 1st half but it looks like that stretch where Doc went to his all-bench lineup and it turned into a blowout was the difference maker. I see some people blaming Simmons and Green but Doc was the biggest culprit

Nall the biggest culprit was the sloppy play in the first half. This was their worst performance all year from turnovers to miss free throws. They tighten up towards the end of the third and 4th but it was too late. Take away the missed free throws and turnovers and it is a 76er win

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that play was dumb as shyt, but we got him for Al Horford. Overall Danny been solid for us.

Turnovers + Doc Rivers rotations was my biggest complaint

:ehh: Yeah that’s true, getting rid of Al was key for you guys

yeah Philly was really sloppy with their possessions, especially early on

Seems like doc finally figured something out in the second half, so let’s see if he adjusts for game 2:ehh: (no all bench unit is a must!)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:ehh: Yeah that’s true, getting rid of Al was key for you guys

yeah Philly was really sloppy with their possessions, especially early on

Seems like doc finally figured something out in the second half, so let’s see if he adjusts for game 2:ehh: (no all bench unit is a must!)

based off his press conference responses, we might need to go down 30 points again before he adjusts :snoop:

Just give me Maxey, Thybulle and sprinkles of Furk to spread the floor and ride our starters.

Seeing Shake on the court at all at this point raises my blood pressure...cant believe this nikka came in just to turn the ball over and get dunked on :laff: :laff:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I lowkey fukk with #hawkset and been on record riding with Trae during the Luka wars...so you aint gonna see me shyt talking as if we were playing the celtics or some other hoe ass franchise

Im a fulton county resident :ld:

What?!? :dwillhuh:

You stay in Fulton, @AAKing23 is in Gwinnett, do any of you Sixers fans actually stay in Philly? :lupe: