Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It’s funny seeing Sixers fans saying “they can’t shoot that well again” which is word for word what the Knicks fans were saying until it happened again, and again…….:russ:

They need Embiid to put up 40 a night... :mjlol:

Only to lose

Brehs...the funny thing is that we didn’t even play a complete game and STILL won. We were missing DeAndre (our 2nd best player). We play a complete game and this is a double digit blow out (like it was for most of the game).

ALOT had to go right for them to keep it close, Hawks can still level up

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Don't think I've ever seen a game where a team's 5 starters were all in the negative yet they still won. I missed most of the 1st half but it looks like that stretch where Doc went to his all-bench lineup and it turned into a blowout was the difference maker. I see some people blaming Simmons and Green but Doc was the biggest culprit

He coached one of the worst games I’ve ever seen today especially that first half. Nate lapped him man

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The other thing that’s gonna suck in the is thread is that its only like 5 Sixers fans @AAKing23 @JoelB @Flight @gangreen, this thread gonna be quiet asf outside of Hawks fans

I ain’t gonna talk too much shyt cause I’m cool with a lot of Hawks brehs. They did what they had to do today. I’m just disgusted at that game Doc coached today.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Brehs...the funny thing is that we didn’t even play a complete game and STILL won. We were missing DeAndre (our 2nd best player). We play a complete game and this is a double digit blow out (like it was for most of the game).

ALOT had to go right for them to keep it close, Hawks can still level up
What y'all finna do hit 30 threes on us now? :francis:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I ain’t gonna talk too much shyt cause I’m cool with a lot of Hawks brehs. They did what they had to do today. I’m just disgusted at that game Doc coached today.

Not tryna talk shyt I’m just saying compared to Knicks fans where it’s like 100 of them it won’t be as much talk because it’s just not as many Sixers fans. No diss to you Sixers fans y’all been cool just not enough of y’all on here

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Not tryna talk shyt I’m just saying compared to Knicks fans where it’s like 100 of them it won’t be as much talk because it’s just not as many Sixers fans. No diss to you Sixers fans y’all been cool just not enough of y’all on here
Shut up nikka. always writing paragraphs

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other thing that’s gonna suck in this thread is that its only like 5 Sixers fans @AAKing23 @JoelB @Flight @gangreen, this thread gonna be quiet asf outside of Hawks fans

Sixers fans are chill and lowkey on the Coli, ain't gonna be lit or a ton of shyt-talking like the Knicks-Hawks thread. Now if you wanna see some fukkery from Philly fans, peep the NBA reddit lol

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What y'all finna do hit 30 threes on us now? :francis:

Execute better down the stretch
Eliminate turnovers
Attack the basket

There’s ALOT we can do better

Look at the box score from this game...if you flip the final score around you would think y’all win. Y’all had the advantage in rebounds, free throws, better FG%, more assists, more steals

There’s ALOT we can do better, it wasn’t just about threes