Girls taking forever to text back

Superstar
Daps
@Devilinurear would tell you to make another account, find her, and bombard her dm’s with dikk pics in hopes that she realizes what she lost...

But you should try to recognize the positive in all this, like her possible std status, maybe saved you a lifetime of headaches. Put “FDB” on repeat and go have some fun with the rest of the cuties on bumble.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Only text to set up dates

Also, you need to figure out what you want from a chick

• Just platonic friends
  • Friends with benefits
  • Fukk buddy
  • Casual dating
  • Just another chick on your roster
  • Exclusive monogamous relationship
  • Wifey
  • etc
Once you figure that out, how clearly are you communicating what you want from her? Are you inviting her back to your place or on a date? Or are you just being friendly with small talk and compliments? Are you escalating at all?

If she blocked you, she has a boyfriend or baby daddy so don't worry about it

Even the top 1% high value men get flaked on and ghosted, breh. It's no big deal

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
fukk you nikka. I supported you during that thread you got accused of rape or some bullshyt. Ho ass nikka
I appreciated and still appreciate that, I guess I didn't phrase it well my point is you need to not focus on women so much once you comfortable (not even necessarily happy) comfortable with ya self they pick up on that and will give you opportunities. But you gotta get that down first. Plus there's a whole ass pandemic happening rn so I wouldn't be rushing to meet new people anyway (I'm sure as hell not). I'm not the first and apparently won't be the last breh to give you advice to that effect, but you can lead a horse to water.....

Peace breh, Imma just stay out ya threads :manny:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Why is it so hard to believe that OP got ghosted for reasons beyond his actions?

It happens. Not everything is the man's fault.

You don't have to be an incel to get ghosted. Women are HUMAN. Stop patronizing them as if the interaction can only go bad if the man doesn't direct it properly.

As for you, OP, if it's true that you said nothing wrong, she probably has another guy.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Didn't OP just make a thread long ago about some girl not texting back fast enough? Is this the same girl?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I dislike being ghosted as much as the next man (it's just the principle of it). But the sooner you realize that people are gonna do whatever the hell they want to do regardless of whether you like it or not, you just shrug it off and move on :manny:
He'd get much faster results if he cold approached. That online shyt is tough, if you ain't got game in real life, you definitely don't have it online.
I respectfully disagree my guy. I've done both, and online is very easy compared cold approaching. I feel like many people don't have the finesse for that. Just my opinion though. I do understand where you're coming from with the last statement