Girls taking forever to text back

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You need help breh, I've been watching your posting over the months, you slowly went from Christian brotha to borderline incel territory...:francis:

Stop letting women's actions have such an effect on you breh :francis:
How is a girl I was being serious with for over two weeks incel territory? Put respek on Rozay

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We literally just talked earlier today. Blocked from snapchat and bumble. Ok I’ll just stick to thots

Why would you do that(stick to thots)? Did you say anything inappropriate? Why do you think she would randomly block you from Snapchat & Bumble? Plz add context to your story?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I keep telling you find a purpose, you won't listen and you keep getting rejected. If you spent time doing something you like you'd be way happier.:manny:
I’m doing that with my piano but this happened. She was cool.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
He'd get much faster results if he cold approached. That online shyt is tough, if you ain't got game in real life, you definitely don't have it online.

@Rozay Oro

Post the texts. If you don't have em next girl you chat with post em.
I ain’t got them we was just snapchat and bumble. Next girl I got y’all nikkas. fukk @Bossino you a bytch ass nikka

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Yep, if OP wants real feedback we need to see what went left. Dude might have been too pushy or came off mad thirsty. If a girl is feeling you she don't just dip without throwing signs.
I didn’t double text g