Girl with the darkest skin on earth

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i hate that broads like this become a self hate litmus test for black men because of complexion & phenotype but she is not what's poppin in the hood. are yall serious right now? aye yo this chick is like Alek Wek part deux to me, an ugly ass bytch who nobody is allowed to say, "how the fukk is she a model??" because you risk coming off an Uncle Tom who worships at the altar of all things white & eurocentric. but far from it..

first off that closeup of her smiling with the brown wig in post #14 is horrible b, jesus christ. bad teeth that looks like she's been biting bricks and in no way do i look at that face and say she can be the face of African beauty. as for complexion this is where it really gets dicey. i do not like it, period. and not because she's dark but because she's an extreme. an extreme big, small, tall, short, thin, fat, light skin, or white is not what's poppin to me. now if we talking dark skin like Yvonne Orji, Je'Niece Childress or Phyllis Yvonne Stickney then that's what's hood. but on everything gang i flatly refuse to sit here and lie to yall that i'm feeling the extreme melanated flavor like that gets the trap jumpin to me. same goes for ole ugly ass Keke Wyatt. look man, i'll go Pinky XXX to sista Viola but there's where it ends for me. this bytch? LOL No. fukkin. Way.

qwer

Banned
Daps
i hate that broads like this become a self hate litmus test for black men because of complexion & phenotype but she is not what's poppin in the hood. are yall serious right now? aye yo this chick is like Alek Wek part deux to me, an ugly ass bytch who nobody is allowed to say, "how the fukk is she a model??" because you risk coming off an Uncle Tom who worships at the altar of all things white & eurocentric. but far from it..

first off that closeup of her smiling with the brown wig in post #14 is horrible b, jesus christ. bad teeth that looks like she's been biting bricks and in no way do i look at that face and say she can be the face of African beauty. as for complexion this is where it really gets dicey. i do not like it, period. and not because she's dark but because she's an extreme. an extreme big, small, tall, short, thin, fat, light skin, or white is not what's poppin to me. now if we talking dark skin like Yvonne Orji, Je'Niece Childress or Phyllis Yvonne Stickney then that's what's hood. but on everything gang i flatly refuse to sit here and lie to yall that i'm feeling the extreme melanated flavor like that gets the trap jumpin to me. same goes for ole ugly ass Keke Wyatt. look man, i'll go Pinky XXX to sista Viola but there's where it ends for me. this bytch? LOL No. fukkin. Way.
How do I Neg this fool

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
You straight black men are so mentally conquered it’s ridiculous
truly the weakest links of the race

Hopefully you get hung in Iran one day :unimpressed:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Just say you hate dark skin women.

You not the only nikka who feels this way. No one wants to read a wall of text.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

Word.

This is the equivalent of how white people view gingers. Those extra pale white broads get dissed all the time by whites. Why cant we dislike this? I get our racial history & all that but everything cant be justified by using that. We should still be able to have our opinions.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Negged, this only a hot topic because youve been conditioned from birth to hate dark skin. Bet you never type novel about light skinned woman.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I knew the coli militant would be gushing over her, what else is new:hhh:. A chick is not automatically pretty just because she is heavily melanated, stop it.
You don't have to pretend an average chick is a dime just to avoid the wrath of the militants or to maintain militant stripes
Chicks that looks like her (not as dark obviously) are a dime a dozen in Africa and guys ain't tripping over them.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Face is beautiful but the body is too slim for my tastes.

Make her 44 32 53 n I'll chase her through the club n church, right down the center aisle n into our reception hall, after stopping by the gardens for pictures.

200.gif

You see, you can be pro melanated queens and still call a spade a spade. These are examples of beautiful faces

15637602568736.jpg

images

5382e58aa4a6de2cf9a13f1f90a8b5a9.jpg

bria-myles.jpg