Girl with the darkest skin on earth

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Posters in here complaining about posters complimenting the girl and her complexion
wtf :dead:
Yet be calling posters liars if people say that a mixed girl is overrated.

l don’t know why it bothers them. I can telL these are type of guys that be clowning some man s girlfriend because she doesn’t look like how he thinks she should look like.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
i hate that broads like this become a self hate litmus test for black men because of complexion & phenotype but she is not what's poppin in the hood. are yall serious right now? aye yo this chick is like Alek Wek part deux to me, an ugly ass bytch who nobody is allowed to say, "how the fukk is she a model??" because you risk coming off an Uncle Tom who worships at the altar of all things white & eurocentric. but far from it..

first off that closeup of her smiling with the brown wig in post #14 is horrible b, jesus christ. bad teeth that looks like she's been biting bricks and in no way do i look at that face and say she can be the face of African beauty. as for complexion this is where it really gets dicey. i do not like it, period. and not because she's dark but because she's an extreme. an extreme big, small, tall, short, thin, fat, light skin, or white is not what's poppin to me. now if we talking dark skin like Yvonne Orji, Je'Niece Childress or Phyllis Yvonne Stickney then that's what's hood. but on everything gang i flatly refuse to sit here and lie to yall that i'm feeling the extreme melanated flavor like that gets the trap jumpin to me. same goes for ole ugly ass Keke Wyatt. look man, i'll go Pinky XXX to sista Viola but there's where it ends for me. this bytch? LOL No. fukkin. Way.

Do you say all this in this light skinned/mixed girls thread.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Yea I’m not into her, but her complexion is Beautiful and Godlike. My only issue is these high end fashion lines love portraying sub par and some very unattractive African women in their magazines and fashion shows, but completely avoid beautiful and stunning African girls who look like models. They do that shyt on purpose on some have our most beautiful women in the world compete against just regular looking African women. They avoid any type of color variation, only looking for the darkest black women with short hair and incredibly skinny. Racist as fukk. Again her skin is beautiful but still these white folks blatantly avoiding more attractive African/Black women to not outshine them and those that don’t fit the stereotypical margins the world has for black people. That includes beautiful dark skin and other complexions as well

I would argue that American media does a lot worse to black women self esteem than European high fashion. I have seen beautiful variety of non mixed women.

I can’t say the same for most of American even black American media.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
i agree, im not for supporting anything black just cause its black.

idc about her having a white bf tho. Plus she aint ados so this def has nothing to do with me
I don’t see you say this in the light skinned girls threads though.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I hate to be that dude but :francis:
nyakim-gatwedch-2.jpg

Nikka... :scust::scust::scust:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought I’d see men moving like bytches lol
:mjpls: If not messing with someone who might have self hate issues and tries to masquerade as
a "Pro-Black" because they've finally gotten past internalized racism and embraced themselves yet
still went out and got a white spouse means I'm "moving like a bytch". So be it. :yeshrug:

However, she doesn't have one so :salute: never thought this would be controversial stance on The Coli but stranger
things have happened.