Girl with the darkest skin on earth

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
200.gif

You see, you can be pro melanated queens and still call a spade a spade. These are examples of beautiful faces

15637602568736.jpg

images

5382e58aa4a6de2cf9a13f1f90a8b5a9.jpg

bria-myles.jpg
This man knows!! :salute:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
i hate that broads like this become a self hate litmus test for black men because of complexion & phenotype but she is not what's poppin in the hood. are yall serious right now? aye yo this chick is like Alek Wek part deux to me, an ugly ass bytch who nobody is allowed to say, "how the fukk is she a model??" because you risk coming off an Uncle Tom who worships at the altar of all things white & eurocentric. but far from it..

first off that closeup of her smiling with the brown wig in post #14 is horrible b, jesus christ. bad teeth that looks like she's been biting bricks and in no way do i look at that face and say she can be the face of African beauty. as for complexion this is where it really gets dicey. i do not like it, period. and not because she's dark but because she's an extreme. an extreme big, small, tall, short, thin, fat, light skin, or white is not what's poppin to me. now if we talking dark skin like Yvonne Orji, Je'Niece Childress or Phyllis Yvonne Stickney then that's what's hood. but on everything gang i flatly refuse to sit here and lie to yall that i'm feeling the extreme melanated flavor like that gets the trap jumpin to me. same goes for ole ugly ass Keke Wyatt. look man, i'll go Pinky XXX to sista Viola but there's where it ends for me. this bytch? LOL No. fukkin. Way.
repped. nikkas reading your post will make it all about complexion and forget the other qualities about her you dont like.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
200.gif

You see, you can be pro melanated queens and still call a spade a spade. These are examples of beautiful faces

15637602568736.jpg

images

5382e58aa4a6de2cf9a13f1f90a8b5a9.jpg

bria-myles.jpg

I think all these are dimes(especially Bria) but I can still like women with stronger facial features breh.

Like, take girl from op, give her first on the scene Bria Myles thickness, n that's perfection to me.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I knew the coli militant would be gushing over her, what else is new:hhh:. A chick is not automatically pretty just because she is heavily melanated, stop it.
You don't have to pretend an average chick is a dime just to avoid the wrath of the militants or to maintain militant stripes
Chicks that looks like her (not as dark obviously) are a dime a dozen in Africa and guys ain't tripping over them.
:mjlol:Why you mad breh?

People complimented a black woman. That's it.

All that other shyt you talking is stuff you assume about people's intentions.

Who cares if she's average, a dime, or whatever?

I would think you'd want to see black people treated positively regardless.

Especially by other black people

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
How can they quantify this though? I dated a Nigerian chick who was about her skin complexion and I remember one time we were in the dark and her sister opened the door and the shine from the light reflecting off her forehead almost blinded me. (this is not a diss)

Her sister was flyer than her but even darker, I legit can't remember the features of her sis because I never saw her in the proper lighting. (again not a diss)

:mjtf: