Girl with the darkest skin on earth

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
:mjpls: If not messing with someone who might have self hate issues and tries to masquerade as
a "Pro-Black" because they've finally gotten past internalized racism and embraced themselves yet
still went out and got a white spouse means I'm "moving like a bytch". So be it. :yeshrug:

However, she doesn't have one so :salute: never thought this would be controversial stance on The Coli but stranger
things have happened.

The assumption to jump to someone having self hate with you having never met the person is laughable...

Most of the Coli strikes me as insecure try hards that feel the need to prove how black they are.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of when they touch up pictures like that

And she's not that cute to me

Baby right here though

See, now *this* is a pretty face

Never been a fan of the Serena type build though :dame:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Your post reeks of extreme:mjpls: but you cant hide it very well..
I'm not about to pretend I'm into ultra dark skin to look "good" on here. shyt comes across as some fetish type stuff, which funnily enough seems more c00nish to me than anything.

Like someone posted before, this is some extreme type shyt. Yet ya'll seem to have the notion that by proclaiming your undying love for her, you are confirming and letting everybody that you are indeed attracted to black women yet 90% of black women look nothing like this :mjlol:.

Ya'll are going way overboard with the praise here and this happens in every single thread posted an uber dark skin woman. She could be weighing 300Ibs with two missing front teeth but if she got that tar coloured complexion, you dudes will be here on some, "that's wifey :whew:" type of steez. C'mon man! :russ:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I'm not about to pretend I'm into ultra dark skin to look "good" on here. shyt comes across as some fetish type stuff, which funnily enough seems more c00nish to me than anything.

Like someone posted before, this is some extreme type shyt. Yet ya'll seem to have the notion that by proclaiming your undying love for her, you are confirming and letting everybody that you are indeed attracted to black women yet 90% of black women look nothing like this :mjlol:.

Ya'll are going way overboard with the praise here and this happens in every single thread posted an uber dark skin woman. She could be weighing 300Ibs with two missing front teeth but if she got that tar coloured complexion, you dudes will be here on some, "that's wifey :whew:" type of steez. C'mon man! :russ:

These goofy ass nikkas are so transparent with the fakeness. As an African breh who mingles with and been fukking dark skinned women all my life, this bytch is a 4/10 at BEST. No breh around my way would sweat her, not even a bit. Coli full of sheltered try-hard clowns :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The assumption to jump to someone having self hate with you having never met the person is laughable...

Most of the Coli strikes me as insecure try hards that feel the need to prove how black they are.
Breh look at the verbiage that people use and how they describe themselves. It's not uncommon for people to "date out" and justify doing so because of their own insecurities.

I'm out in Cali so I'm no stranger to new blacks or how they move. I've met all kinds of "I was teased for *insert thing here*' types who kept a circle of white or Hispanic friends, primarily dated out and have or had a stifled simplistic idea of what it means to be black.

Not to mention I work with these types.

I'm neither insecure nor a try hard and barely in here enough to be a "locker room" regular. I'm just a breh who makes a very nice salary with an attractive BLACK woman at my side. :yeshrug:
I don't get on here to play some pro-black caricature or troll people while throwing around racial slurs.

So you'll have to point your generalizations elsewhere.

Have a problem with people making assumptions about people then turn around and make assumptions about people brehs :pachaha:

I'm not responding anymore btw. So you can reply if you want

Last edited:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Nope

Breh look at the verbiage that people use and how they describe themselves. It's not uncommon for people to "date out" and justify doing so because of their own insecurities.

I'm out in Cali so I'm no stranger to new blacks or how they move. I've met all kinds of "I was teased for *insert thing here*' types who kept a circle of white or Hispanic friends, primarily dated out and have or had a stifled simplistic idea of what it means to be black.

Not to mention I work with these types.

I'm neither insecure nor a try hard and barely in here enough to be a "locker room" regular. I'm just a breh who makes a very nice salary with an attractive BLACK woman at my side. :yeshrug:
I don't get on here to play some pro-black caricature or troll people while throwing around racial slurs.

So you'll have to point your generalizations elsewhere.

Have a problem with people making assumptions about people then turn around and make assumptions about people brehs :pachaha:

You came in here jumping to conclusions saying the girl may have self hate issues if she's with a white boy but now that a black boyfriend is posted, shyts all good.

Funny shyt, she may still have self hate issues.

And that post with the black bf really means nothing.

And I spoke on the Coli not necessarily you. If you took offense then so be it. Maybe it applies, maybe it doesn't.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Women from Sudan have that complexion. Best description I can give it is obsidian-esque. Found this chick and been smitten since.
shaq.brock.png

image0.jpg

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I saw her at Le Souk in Manhattan a couple months ago. Thought she was gorgeous but didn’t know she was a model until she popped up on my explore page a month later.

manes def very dark but these brushed pics over do it. She ain’t pitch black dark like these pics want you to believe.