Girl with the darkest skin on earth

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea I’m not into her, but her complexion is Beautiful and Godlike. My only issue is these high end fashion lines love portraying sub par and some very unattractive African women in their magazines and fashion shows, but completely avoid beautiful and stunning African girls who look like models. They do that shyt on purpose on some have our most beautiful women in the world compete against just regular looking African women. They avoid any type of color variation, only looking for the darkest black women with short hair and incredibly skinny. Racist as fukk. Again her skin is beautiful but still these white folks blatantly avoiding more attractive African/Black women to not outshine them and those that don’t fit the stereotypical margins the world has for black people. That includes beautiful dark skin and other complexions as well

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Yea I’m not into her, but her complexion is Beautiful and Godlike. My only issue is these high end fashion lines love portraying sub par and some very unattractive African women in their magazines and fashion shows, but completely avoid beautiful and stunning African girls who look like models. They do that shyt on purpose on some have our most beautiful women in the world compete against just regular looking African women. They avoid any type of color variation, only looking for the darkest black women with short hair and incredibly skinny. Racist as fukk. Again her skin is beautiful but still these white folks blatantly avoiding more attractive African/Black women to not outshine them and those that don’t fit the stereotypical margins the world has for black people
don't pay attention to the aesthetic choices of homosexual men & retarded euro women who are responsible for casting models ha*

krisdave

#LGBT #Ghanaian
Daps
Too dark for me. Darker than the hair I have left. Bring on the simps who cant handle anything short of worship:blessed:.
nikkas will pretend to like it lol
so much :mjpls: in this thread
In before everybody acts like she is the most beautiful woman they have ever laid eyes on to avoid being called a c00n
Yeah no. nikkas in here fronting to look "good"

You straight black men are so mentally conquered it’s ridiculous
truly the weakest links of the race

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Lol that ain’t her, some random. She’s way darker than that

Her man is an African

BghK1UN_d.jpg

I swear dudes is corny with this shyt..

Oh now she's cool again right?

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with that though? All ya'll saying black Queen. Her blackness so compelling, blah,blah. She don't think so, he just letting you know she's a wench:yeshrug:

I just don’t like when people front. Don’t claim you “hate” to be that dude when you not only went looking for the white bf, but also posted him so everyone could see.

And maybe it’s just me but I don’t let other people’s opinions of their own beauty affect my opinion of them. I think her skin is beautiful, and if her words or actions indicated that she didn’t think the same, I would still have the same opinion.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Coli once again with fake pro black props like this bytch is a dime :mjlol:

Before, yall fake ass c00ns say anything, im born and bred in an African country and see darker bytches than her who are ACTUALLY fine as hell everyday :ufdup:

Them photos are clearly photoshopped, that bytch aint nowhere near as dark. Look at all the pics posted without the photoshop and lighting theatrics.

Now THIS right here is a dark skin girl I can donate this dikk too ANY day :wow:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Coli once again with fake pro black props like this bytch is a dime :mjlol:

Before, yall fake ass c00ns say anything, im born and bred in an African country and see darker bytches than her who are ACTUALLY fine as hell everyday :ufdup:

Them photos are clearly photoshopped, that bytch aint nowhere near as dark. Look at all the pics posted without the photoshop and lighting theatrics.

Now THIS right here is a dark skin girl I can donate this dikk too ANY day :wow:

Stfu, bytch nikka.